LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it going to be a Sunday or Saturday game?
Crabtree and Davis will make the difference. The run defense has to step it up.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Is it going to be a Sunday or Saturday game?

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday
toughest game is out of the way. greenbay in the freezing cold with their defense playing the game of their lives and aaron rodgers back and we beat em. carolina is gonna get curb stomped and so is seattle, the saints and whoever is unlucky enough to see us in the superbowl!!!
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Damn I live in Raleigh NC so it's only a 3 hour trip. I gotta see how much I can get tickets for.

I live in DC and will be looking up ths t info ASAP. Bout a 8 hrs drive for me. I think im gonna make it.
Payback, round #1.
Ric Flair hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, giving Niners encouragement. Guess he isn't cheering for the home team.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Guys on NFLN are already saying Carolina will be too much for the Niners. Pisses me off that we still get no respect.

Let me guess, Deion "Colored Commentary" Sanders?

Yep. He also said the Niners may as well not show up. Plus he said Carolina has the best inside linebacker in the league.
All the SOB"s on NFL Network right now are already advancing Carolina into the NFC Championship game

s
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
All the SOB"s on NFL Network right now are already advancing Carolina into the NFC Championship game

s

It's a good thing, gives our team even more motivation. Some of the team members actually do pay attention to the media, even though they shouldn't.

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Guys on NFLN are already saying Carolina will be too much for the Niners. Pisses me off that we still get no respect.

Let me guess, Deion "Colored Commentary" Sanders?

Yep. He also said the Niners may as well not show up. Plus he said Carolina has the best inside linebacker in the league.

aikman and buck were also sucking GBs dick throughout the game. im down with proving them all wrong and making them look stupid

s

Does anyone have a legitimate answer for why were the most hated team by both fox sports and nfln analysts?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

s

Does anyone have a legitimate answer for why were the most hated team by both fox sports and nfln analysts?

Who cares, as long as we win.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

s

We ruined Goodell's dream of a Rodgers vs Manning showdown.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
YOU TAKE EVERYTHING THEY ARE SAYING. YOU USE IT, YOU MOTHERf**kERS. AND YOU AVENGE ME!

GO NINERS GO!
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 5, 2014 at 5:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone