LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gonna be another stress inducing game. yay to more grey hair, and im only 18
Niners are going to eat some p***y next weekend.

This victory just made us harder. I'm not afraid of the p***y cat's offense. I believe we can exploit he hell out of that secondary though.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Jan 5, 2014 at 5:22 PM ]
Guys on NFLN are already saying Carolina will be too much for the Niners. Pisses me off that we still get no respect.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They rely on Ted Ginn as a WR. Let that sink in.

Stop the run, stop the Panthers.
Kill these f**kin' hicks.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Time to skin a cat.

There's more than one way to do it.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Guys on NFLN are already saying Carolina will be too much for the Niners. Pisses me off that we still get no respect.

Perfect. We thrive off the hate.
Originally posted by niners94:

It's so ridiculous that they just broke into Kap & Gore's press conference to take us to Rodgers' press conference.
Originally posted by niners94:

I absolutely love it. They said the same about the Ravens last year.

Bet you if GB would have won they would be riding Rodgers jock right now saying that Carolina better watch out.

We will play 3-4 for the most of the game. Not afraid of Ted Ginn and that other no name receiver. We should just dust off the same gameplan as the first, just score more points.

In that game we lost Vernon early and all we had was a double teamed Boldin and Vance "Stone Hands" McDonald.

Let me guess, Deion "Colored Commentary" Sanders?
Tix prices rising
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
We will play 3-4 for the most of the game. Not afraid of Ted Ginn and that other no name receiver. We should just dust off the same gameplan as the first, just score more points.

In that game we lost Vernon early and all we had was a double teamed Boldin and Vance "Stone Hands" McDonald.

It will be a near-repeat of our 9-10 game + Davis + Crabtree. We're gonna shut these clowns down early.
Damn I live in Raleigh NC so it's only a 3 hour trip. I gotta see how much I can get tickets for.
Share 49ersWebzone