LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Out with Matt Bryant...enter Shayne Graham. The next Seahack killer.
Worried, there is nothing to be worried about. Kap is you QB and you are playing here.

You should see how he wets himself in the huddle when he is up here. It is quite disturbing.
Originally posted by HawksownNiners:
Worried, there is nothing to be worried about. Kap is you QB and you are playing here.

You should see how he wets himself in the huddle when he is up here. It is quite disturbing.

You must be a year one fan, that's cute. I get that you're excited...I remember my first playoff game
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I never tried to take anything away from the great SFO ball clubs and your titles. You guys need to have something to be proud of.

And the basement, how original. You are a very bright individual.

ou came here to talk s**t after we won a playoff game. insecure much? shouldnt you be out trying to rent a streetwalker out to feel better about yourself right about now?

Hey Chazz, just have mom get you some meatloaf.
[ Edited by BadgerHawk on Jan 5, 2014 at 7:38 PM ]
7 wins in a row going into Carolina with a healthy Crabtree and Vernon Davis back, sounds like the roles are reversed from earlier this season, feeling very confident about this one, that were the hottest team in football and I think cam gonna choke considering this his very first playoff game
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jan 5, 2014 at 7:38 PM ]

Need attention???
Carolina's crowd is pretty meek compared to Lambeau, you score up twice in the first quarter and the stadium gets quiet (ala Philly).

Statistically, Kap's efficiency rating on the road during both the regular season and post-season trumps that of any young QB remaining in the playoffs (kid has earned his stripes). Cam Newton is the only intangible as this is his first playoff game.

Can you win a playoff game first , before you open your mouth

8/19 142 yards 1td 1int.
I figured out why you guys like Kap so much, his IQ is really at a level matching your own. Have you heard him speak?

This is just fun, most people would just ignore these Trolls, but not Niner fans.

I figured out why you guys like Kap so much, his IQ is really at a level matching your own. Have you heard him speak?

This is just fun, most people would just ignore these Trolls, but not Niner fans.

i smell p***y
See you at the Game 9ers Faithful!!!!
Lmao at these f*ggot ass Seahawk fans

Lol this guy, that's why some of the most prestigious colleges in the US are in Cali right? Berkeley, Stanford, UCLA, etc. didn't know Seattle were so much more educated lmao
Share 49ersWebzone