LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Hawks_Own_Niners:
I love it, a response from a low rent Niner fan.

I don't think you get it, FTard, we want you up here again. Your quarterback is a loser and cannot handle it. Nothing better than kicking your asses on the way to the dance.

And the Saints, please. You can forget about another game at that commode called the Stick!!

Show some class! Second win next week first. Third if you met me you would be quiet. I won't go there online but I get it in whisker to whisker. Let's show some respect online so we don't get banned. Its no need to break forum rules insulting one another. Rep the hawks without the garbage talk. It proved nothing

He can't hear you.

I don't think you get it, FTard, we want you up here again. Your quarterback is a loser and cannot handle it. Nothing better than kicking your asses on the way to the dance.

And the Saints, please. You can forget about another game at that commode called the Stick!!

Show some class! Second win next week first. Third if you met me you would be quiet. I won't go there online but I get it in whisker to whisker. Let's show some respect online so we don't get banned. Its no need to break forum rules insulting one another. Rep the hawks without the garbage talk. It proved nothing

All they do is talk because we all know they can't flash he hardware
Why the hell is a seadderall fan posting trash here? Are they already that scared of us? lol.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

He can't hear you.

...because he has noise piped into his posts?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

All they do is talk because we all know they can't flash he hardware

People talk loud when they get scared
Looking at the Panther's forum, they sound like they haven't had a playoff game there in decades.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Seahawks fans have no class.

He can't hear you.

they keep coming like flies....... Can't swat them fast enough can you!!

Uhhhh, how do Hawks own Niners? We won the last game, and 4 out of 6 since Harbaugh took over (not to mention btw Harbaugh owning Carroll in Pac-10 with way less talent). Plus Seattle hasn't won in SF since Bush was president. Carroll also has never made an NFC championship game and has missed playoffs. Harbaugh has never NOT made an NFC Championship Game. In fact, in only 2+ seasons, he's already a win in Carolina away from having made more Conference Championship games than Seattle has in their entire history. Harbaugh and the Seahawks' entire history have made two apiece. Also, Carroll has 2 playoff wins, both in the Wild Card round and both deserve huge asterisks (getting to host a playoff game at 7-9 against a team with 4 more wins and barely eeking by a completely crippled QB last year). Harbaugh has 5 playoff wins in 1 fewer season with 4 of them coming in postseason rounds Carroll has never won in and obviously very controversial losses in our 2 postseason losses to NYG and Baltimore. We also have won the NFC West 2 of the past 3 years and would have won the West again this year, plus a bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs if it simply weren't for the call on Brooks vs Brees which the league acknowledged that it was wrong by rescinding his fine. Oh, and under Harbaugh all of our players' piss has been pristine so we're doing what we do legitimately.…………sooooooo, again, how in any way, shape, or form do the Hawks own the Niners??
[ Edited by kap2crab on Jan 5, 2014 at 7:24 PM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Why the hell is a seadderall fan posting trash here? Are they already that scared of us? lol.

Answer? Yes, we're the only team they're scared to play.

Feeling the pressure already ...since they play Saturday

It's usually the scared little rabbit who talks, champs got no reason to boast to hide insecurities

He can't hear you.

LOL! Must've been banned. Tried to save him. Man I swear internet banging is getting old bro. Can't folk be civil anymore?

He can't hear you.

LOL! Must've been banned. Tried to save him. Man I swear internet banging is getting old bro. Can't folk be civil anymore?

I hope one of the a*****es gets to hang around, honestly. Could be fun.
Wow, I got banned. Darnit

I will say this, you guys are funny.
As I said before, we do not have any and congrats to you for having them.How much dust is on the one from 1995?It should be very clean, you guys are very good at polishing things down there.I hope you all travel well up here so we can show you the courteous behavior we all experienced at Candlestick last month. You guys are a class act.
Closet Niner fans posting as seahawk fans, lol
Share 49ersWebzone