There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Originally posted by Hawks_Own_Niners:
Shehawks

That is really intelligent of you. Did you guys all work together to come up with that?

I should use your logic, Well this time this guy will be back and this will happen. Yeah, this time Harvin will be back.

And Russell vs. Kap. Not even close. Kap is an idiot. period.

No he won't, that pu**y won't make it out of the first quarter next week. HAHAHA
Shehawks

That is really intelligent of you. Did you guys all work together to come up with that?

I should use your logic, Well this time this guy will be back and this will happen. Yeah, this time Harvin will be back.

And Russell vs. Kap. Not even close. Kap is an idiot. period

Lmfao Harvin... He will last one quarter next week until he has to change his tampon and is out for the rest of the season.. Mad you got that bum instead of Boldin aren't you?
12th man est.2010
Congrats on the win today 9er retard fans.

You beat a team with a lousy D by 3 points. I really do wish you luck next week against Carolina (I know, you didn't have VD or Crabs during that game so it means you will win this one) so that when you get to Seattle we can stomp another mud hole in your ass and walk it dry in our house!!!! 29-3 and 42-13 ring a bell?

And before you tell me that wont happen again, look at you retarded tatted QB. The guy is a F ' N disaster. Burns timeouts like you get 3 per quarter. Retard . How do you leave your play calling armband off before heading to play the 2nd half. Retard.

It didnt cost you this time but boy what happens if you ever get into the situation of needing them in a close playoff game.

And before you tell me to stop trolling, look at the thread for your own game today from your own fans. Why is Kap burning timeouts, Roman sucks, wahhh wahhh.

We fans up here love reading about how its too noisy, the refs should do something. The league should do something, wahhhhh.

You pu$$ies.

How many trophies the seaf*gs got again? Oh yea that's right
I thought Harvin was placed on IR for ruptured t**t.
I love it, a response from a low rent Niner fan.

I don't think you get it, FTard, we want you up here again. Your quarterback is a loser and cannot handle it. Nothing better than kicking your asses on the way to the dance.

And the Saints, please. You can forget about another game at that commode called the Stick!!

Kap: 3-1 playoff record.

Wilson: 1-1 playoff record.

The dick. Eat it.
Shehawks

And Russell vs. Kap. Not even close. Kap is an idiot. period.

Hey, I heard the "who dat" phrase is primed for the taking...I guess you dorks can give the Aggies their phrase back.

Busted A** fan base
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

You beat a team with a lousy D by 3 points. I really do wish you luck next week against Carolina (I know, you didn't have VD or Crabs during that game so it means you will win this one) so that when you get to Seattle we can stomp another mud hole in your ass and walk it dry in our house!!!! 29-3 and 42-13 ring a bell?

And before you tell me that wont happen again, look at you retarded tatted QB. The guy is a F ' N disaster. Burns timeouts like you get 3 per quarter. Retard . How do you leave your play calling armband off before heading to play the 2nd half. Retard.

It didnt cost you this time but boy what happens if you ever get into the situation of needing them in a close playoff game.

And before you tell me to stop trolling, look at the thread for your own game today from your own fans. Why is Kap burning timeouts, Roman sucks, wahhh wahhh.

We fans up here love reading about how its too noisy, the refs should do something. The league should do something, wahhhhh.

You pu$$ies.

How many trophies the seaf*gs got again? Oh yea that's right

0 SBs

Originally posted by HessianDud:

I don't think you get it, FTard, we want you up here again. Your quarterback is a loser and cannot handle it. Nothing better than kicking your asses on the way to the dance.

And the Saints, please. You can forget about another game at that commode called the Stick!!

Kap: 3-1 playoff record.

Wilson: 1-1 playoff record.

The dick. Eat it.

HaHaHa

You pu$$ies.

I bet this Jew won't ever say this to our faces lol. Go back to your cave you troll
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

You pu$$ies.

GLAD TO YOU YOU'RE SCARED...WE'RE COMING

btw, I don't expect your sorry A** team to make it past the Saints.

Sounds like a pre pubercent teen trying to sound tough...... typical shehawks fans.

2-2 in your last 4 games, ring a bell?
This will be our 7th playoff game in the past three years. It will be the Panthers first in that time period.

We'll show them what the big stage is all about. They might have better luck next year.
Hey guys cmon give the guy a break the seahawks did accomplish one thing very few others have............... theyve gotten into the playoffs with a losing record.

Show some class! Second win next week first. Third if you met me you would be quiet. I won't go there online but I get it in whisker to whisker. Let's show some respect online so we don't get banned. Its no need to break forum rules insulting one another. Rep the hawks without the garbage talk. It proved nothing