There are 211 users in the forums

Credit to Green Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Lacy going to be a nightmare for years to come, will be expensive when his contract due tho

I don't see anything really...had most of his yards on broken plays..that we normally don't give up
Good job Packers. Good job losing!
Amen. Now that they finally have a running game they'll be deadly next season.
Somewhere there is a memo in cyberspace by the NFL to their officiating department to let them play. No penalties in the playoffs.
GB fans have to be hurt that in the last 2 weeks they found out their QB is a fruit cake and they are gone fishin so early
Originally posted by scoot12:
Packers fan here, congrats to the niners, I just posted on another post and got slammed. All I said was the refs where letting the players play, there where plays my buddy was saying the niners where holding and no call, I told him it goes both ways, you could call holding on about every play. Surprised it was that close, I am not a troll just congrats and good luck at Carolina. Scott

Thx and Good game! I think Packers & their fans are a class act
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lacy going to be a nightmare for years to come, will be expensive when his contract due tho

I don't see anything really...had most of his yards on broken plays..that we normally don't give up

This, and he had most of his success running against our nickel D. They were hoping we'd start loading the box to stop Lacy, so they could open up opportunities in the pass game, but we didn't buy it. They grinded out rushing yards, but nothing big, and they didn't get any big plays throwing downfield.
f**k them and their blatant holding. 4-0, now. The niners' jinx is on.
They played well with what they had, but that was in conjunction with us not having our A game today either.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Watched his final game at Alabama, clearly the dude was gonna be a beast in the NFL. Reminded me of Lynch.

Couldnt believe the rams didnt take him, but was relieved when they didnt.

Are you kidding? Seriously?

from OCT until the end of the season he was the second leading rusher. He set rookie RB records. You sound like the guys on the draft boards that doubted him coming out.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Credit them for making me laugh, that's it
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Are you kidding? Seriously?

from OCT until the end of the season he was the second leading rusher. He set rookie RB records. You sound like the guys on the draft boards that doubted him coming out.

Are you kidding with the run defenses they played...and barely won 8 games
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 5, 2014 at 8:35 PM ]
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Great threat. They played very well despite of missing different makers. Hats off.
Share 49ersWebzone