LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

Anthony Davis calls GB a bleep hole

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How is Nature Boy Ric Flair going to inspire a bunch of pro football players? Lmao. He's like a ghetto Hulk Hogan! Lol
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jan 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
How is Nature Boy Ric Flair going to inspire a bunch of pro football players? Lmao

One word: WOOOOOOOOOO!
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
How is Nature Boy Ric Flair going to inspire a bunch of pro football players? Lmao

By showing them what not to do in life.

#childsupport
#brokeoldguy
Players that play for the packers most I would be wilin to bet pack their s**t up as soon as their season ends and get out of Wisconsin and move to their off season home while most on our team stay in the Bay Area all year long
  • RD400
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
I'm from Chicago bruh, don't care about San Francisco, just love the football team.

Oh I see. I'm sorry.
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:

#childsupport
#brokeoldguy

It seems like they always have the most random people as motivational speakers/visitors. I could have sworn we had Charlie Sheen before. Probably before our Seahawks game in Week 2.
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'll assume that you have been to Wisconsin as I would have to accept your word about Texas.

Yes, I've been a couple of times. I'm being a little harsh, it's actually got some pretty areas. I'm more trying to be funny. And I'd rather live in Wisconsin than Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey and a few other states.

You and me both brother. I live in Iowa now but hoping to get back home sooner than later.
I'll assume that you have been to Wisconsin as I would have to accept your word about Texas.

Yes, I've been a couple of times. I'm being a little harsh, it's actually got some pretty areas. I'm more trying to be funny. And I'd rather live in Wisconsin than Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey and a few other states.

Traveled a bit in Western Wisconsin and really loved the lakes and countryside...in the summer! Winter is harsh and can be beautiful if you don't have to work in the outdoors. Drilling a fishing hole when it's 20 below with a 30 MPH windchill effect...just not my cup of tea! There are some crappy areas in every state, including California...but not as many. Texas is a huge state and if you don't like one area you can move to another. I have seen a bit of it but really want to see San Antonio and Austin. Haven't seen much of NJ but I understand there are huge uninhabited areas that are beautiful.

Too much trash talk...time for a game! Go niners! Wherever you play!
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:

#childsupport
#brokeoldguy

It seems like they always have the most random people as motivational speakers/visitors. I could have sworn we had Charlie Sheen before. Probably before our Seahawks game in Week 2.

A big part of pro wrasslin is working the crown with a great interview. In fact it usually is what makes them champions because their popularity helps them climb the ladder. Flair was almost always a "heel" or bad guy. A very strong argument could be made that Ric was the best, most liked "bad guy" ever in pro wrestling. His interview were always top notch and no one could work a crowd like the Nature Boy. Thats how he got be a 16 time world champ and career has covered the greater part of 40 decades. No one worked harder. I'd say that qualifies him to speak to a bunch of good old boys who happen to be pro athletes. Wooooooooooooo!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Traveled a bit in Western Wisconsin and really loved the lakes and countryside...in the summer! Winter is harsh and can be beautiful if you don't have to work in the outdoors. Drilling a fishing hole when it's 20 below with a 30 MPH windchill effect...just not my cup of tea! There are some crappy areas in every state, including California...but not as many. Texas is a huge state and if you don't like one area you can move to another. I have seen a bit of it but really want to see San Antonio and Austin. Haven't seen much of NJ but I understand there are huge uninhabited areas that are beautiful.

Too much trash talk...time for a game! Go niners! Wherever you play!

I agree, they all have armpits or $hitholes. The western part of the state is where I spent most of my life. Never have liked the cold or the snow much but in a way it is nice to see seasons change and have snow for hunting and at Christmas. He's entitled to his opinion just like we are but even if I had twitter I would probably refrain from expressing that type of view until my plane was wheels up.

Green Bay is the most gigantic of s**tholes. People from Wisconsin tend to agree.
I agree, they all have armpits or $hitholes. The western part of the state is where I spent most of my life. Never have liked the cold or the snow much but in a way it is nice to see seasons change and have snow for hunting and at Christmas. He's entitled to his opinion just like we are but even if I had twitter I would probably refrain from expressing that type of view until my plane was wheels up.

We spend part of our Christmas in Minnesota every year (going on 32) and I'm use to the cold...finally figured out how to dress and schedule my time outside. LOL! took a few years. Now we go to Minneapolis, but we use to go North and WOW can it be brutal! Even Minneapolis can be--walked to a Timberwolves game once and thought I'd never thaw out! Shivered and shook through the whole first half.

Yes, no need to insult peoples homes...just not polite.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
His comments are true. And guess what? It doesn't matter!!!

I'll say what I said to teammates
If you need a speech or to be hyped by anyone, then you need to get the f**k out of this field and wait in the bus!! This is the f**king playoffs!! Nuff said, let's go kick some ass

Did you tell Ray Lewis to shut up? Just curious!

Yup I said shut up and move to the back of the bus
the f**k is this even news for?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerGod:
the f**k is this even news for?

lol exactly. everyone is so sensitive.
Share 49ersWebzone