There are 242 users in the forums

Anthony Davis calls GB a bleep hole

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm sure Aaron Rodgers agrees with him.

Cuz Aaron Rodgers knows s**tholes

I wish Davis would exercise more class. But I do agree Wisconsin is a sh*thole. And having finally escaped another sh*thole (Texas) just a few months ago, I believe I am an authority on sh*tholes.
His comments are true. And guess what? It doesn't matter!!!

I'll say what I said to teammates
If you need a speech or to be hyped by anyone, then you need to get the f**k out of this field and wait in the bus!! This is the f**king playoffs!! Nuff said, let's go kick some ass
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 5, 2014 at 11:26 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol. people are such fkn babies. All upset over his comments. It IS a fkn s**t hole.

I'm from Wisconsin. Appleton isn't great but it REALLY isnt this time of year. In general, most people think Wisconsin is one of the most beautiful states in the country. So, taking that all into account, when a guy from Piscataway, NJ, calls a place a "$hithole" it must mean something because someone from New Jersey would know what a "$hithole" is.
Originally posted by solidg2000:

If you need a speech or to be hyped by anyone, then you need to get the f**k out of this field and wait in the bus!! This is the f**king playoffs!! Nuff said, let's go kick some ass

Did you tell Ray Lewis to shut up? Just curious!
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'm from Wisconsin. Appleton isn't great but it REALLY isnt this time of year. In general, most people think Wisconsin is one of the most beautiful states in the country. So, taking that all into account, when a guy from Piscataway, NJ, calls a place a "$hithole" it must mean something because someone from New Jersey would know what a "$hithole" is.

ROFL! Well said!
Originally posted by Hollywood:
I wish Davis would exercise more class. But I do agree Wisconsin is a sh*thole. And having finally escaped another sh*thole (Texas) just a few months ago, I believe I am an authority on sh*tholes.

I'll assume that you have been to Wisconsin as I would have to accept your word about Texas.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Upon further review...

AD was 100% correct

We all know the stick turns in to a mud pit after games because of the bay, but ive never seen an NFL field that looked like it just had a game played on it before the game even starts.
LMAO! His comments were hilarious!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by RD400:
There will be plenty of cheering. How else are they supposed to stay warm?

If they have something to cheer for they will forget all about the cold. You will see in a few more hours.

Jim Beam will loosen the tongues!

How did you know what I was drinking! Damn! I'm outed like Aaaron Rodgers. Did you notice on ESPN's pregame that he went to a thing about war atrocities in the Congo and who was with him wearing matching clothes? Yeppers, you guessed it! His (not sure what to call him) partner. Well ex-partner.

Originally posted by solidg2000:

He'll yeah, I'm ready to go kick some ass now! Lol
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'll assume that you have been to Wisconsin as I would have to accept your word about Texas.

Yes, I've been a couple of times. I'm being a little harsh, it's actually got some pretty areas. I'm more trying to be funny. And I'd rather live in Wisconsin than Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey and a few other states.
  • RD400
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
green bay's a s**thole too.. same hick town, same mostly white demographic, same s**t weather.

It's the community's fault that more minorities don't want to move there?!

If you are claiming that G.B. or WI in general is more racist than more ethnically diverse communities, then you are uninformed or willfully ignorant. Besides if you take out the asian population in San Francisco, the rest of the demographics are almost identical compared to Green Bay.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
If you can name a handful of players that both played and retired in GB in the modern era, I'll buy it. A good percentage of Niners that retire a Niner retire in the bay area.
Originally posted by RD400:
It's the community's fault that more minorities don't want to move there?!

If you are claiming that G.B. or WI in general is more racist than more ethnically diverse communities, then you are uninformed or willfully ignorant. Besides if you take out the asian population in San Francisco, the rest of the demographics are almost identical compared to Green Bay.

I'm from Chicago bruh, don't care about San Francisco, just love the football team.
Share 49ersWebzone