There are 210 users in the forums

Anthony Davis calls GB a bleep hole

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think it's funny that all the people defending Davis would be jumping all over Richard Sherman for calling San Francisco a "s**t hole." Its about being a professional and having class, not being a dick just for the heck of it. Davis needs to get a grip and grow the f**k up.

Social media is the devil. I know of quite a few people who lost their jobs over stupid comments on twitter and stupid pictures on facebook.
Considering all the things that have been said about SF over the years I thought this would be more frowned upon
Eh...I don't like that he did it. It's not very classy and it's not very smart. I want our guys to be better than that and it is always a bad idea to provide bulletin board material.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Eh...I don't like that he did it. It's not very classy and it's not very smart. I want our guys to be better than that and it is always a bad idea to provide bulletin board material.

I agree with everything you wrote, except for the bulletin board stuff. I think that is a really overrated idea, and he didnt insult the packers coaches and players...just the area. It won't be a factor.
Haha I love it.

Why worry about the cold, when you're a living flame!

I'm pumped!!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/05/anthony-davis-wont-be-retiring-in-green-bay/

Notice who wrote this? That piece of s**t Mike Florio is always trying to stir something up with the 49ers. Guy is an annoying ass little dweeb. Trying to give the Packers some kind of bulletin board material.

It was funny, but Anthony Davis needs to be wiser and not say crap like this before a game.
I think it's funny that all the people defending Davis would be jumping all over Richard Sherman for calling San Francisco a "s**t hole." Its about being a professional and having class, not being a dick just for the heck of it. Davis needs to get a grip and grow the f**k up.

Agree! It would be nice if the niner players all agreed to put a lid on making stupid statements for a while! Human? Maybe, but not necessary to insult your opponent.

Edit--some player seem to need this stuff to get themselves up for the game...kind of make themselves into a villain. His mention of a WWF guy seems to indicate this need, so...whatever!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 5, 2014 at 8:35 AM ]
Nothing wrong with s**t talking in professional sports. Nothing at all.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Agree! It would be nice if the niner players all agreed to put a lid on making stupid statements for a while! Human? Maybe, but not necessary to insult your opponent.

Edit--some player seem to need this stuff to get themselves up for the game...kind of make themselves into a villain. His mention of a WWF guy seems to indicate this need, so...whatever!

I agree. Waste of time, brain energy, and classless. Though I do believe people are too sensitive nowadays, I also feel too many people feel the need to share every personal thought that comes across their mind. The world does not need to know each individual's opinion on everything.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I wonder if Rick Flair said the s**thole reference in his speech last night?

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Time for the front office and harbaugh to get in front of this before game time, such as issuing an apology.

How stupid is this guy? Even if it is a s*hole, its brain dead to tweet it on game day. Unsportsmanlike too.

Does harbs not talk to the team about things to say and not say?

Uhm...how about no to the apology.
Green bay players and coaches probably agree
  • sfout
  • Veteran
He's talking about Appleton, not Green Bay. Another small town about 30 miles away from GB.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalniner:
Green bay players and coaches probably agree

guaranteed.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I agree with everything you wrote, except for the bulletin board stuff. I think that is a really overrated idea, and he didnt insult the packers coaches and players...just the area. It won't be a factor.

The guarantee you that the Packers still want to beat us just as much now as before he said it. Impact on game = zero.
Share 49ersWebzone