LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Anthony Davis calls GB a bleep hole

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/05/anthony-davis-wont-be-retiring-in-green-bay/
Who would want to live there?
It is brutal right now and it is small yet it is hallowed ground. Gotta respect the history of the game
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no1curr, not even Anthony Davis.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

lol. people are such fkn babies. All upset over his comments. It IS a fkn s**t hole.
I'm with AD.
But I also believe 80% of texas is a s**thole.
Time for the front office and harbaugh to get in front of this before game time, such as issuing an apology.

How stupid is this guy? Even if it is a s*hole, its brain dead to tweet it on game day. Unsportsmanlike too.

Does harbs not talk to the team about things to say and not say?
  • Jiks
He's got a fantastic point.
Lol. It's funny cuz it's true lol
The dude is right. Wisconsin is a s**thole. No getting around that

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Lol. It's funny cuz it's true lol

This.
Dude's a dumbass. For a guy who has been up and down as much as he has this season, he'd be better suited watching tape than running his mouth. Have some f class, be a professional. I remember him making similar douchy comments before the Superbowl too.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Time for the front office and harbaugh to get in front of this before game time, such as issuing an apology.

How stupid is this guy? Even if it is a s*hole, its brain dead to tweet it on game day. Unsportsmanlike too.

Does harbs not talk to the team about things to say and not say?

There's no need for an apology. Especially from the front office. I hope he does the same thing next week about Charlotte and then the next week about Seattle (unless we're playing at home).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
apology.
Lol. It is a frozen s**thole. Anyone who has been through these areas, and I have, realize how depressing it is. People get offended for someone being honest. This is why all kids get trophies now..everyone is afraid to tell people when they suck.
Share 49ersWebzone