There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Third January in a row...

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually I wanted to trade Kap to the Texans for their #1 pick

the texans would laugh at you for this trade. That's a terrible trade on both fronts.

Texans would kill to have Kap.

They'll probably get Bridgewater if they don't trade down.
It's good to keep it all in perspective... my how quickly things change!
If some of our players freeze to death in this game, do we get compensatory draft picks?
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
If some of our players freeze to death in this game, do we get compensatory draft picks?

That is a damn good question
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
If some of our players freeze to death in this game, do we get compensatory draft picks?

Automatic SB champions
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
If some of our players freeze to death in this game, do we get compensatory draft picks?



frozen...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually I wanted to trade Kap to the Texans for their #1 pick

the texans would laugh at you for this trade. That's a terrible trade on both fronts.

lol the Texans would trade us this years' AND next years 1st rounders for Kaepernick. In a heartbeat. A franchise QB with playoff experience and the physical tools to be an elite, highly marketable player? That is GOLD in the NFL today. They would kill to find a QB as promising as Kap in this draft.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Amen. I was thinking the same thing when they announced the coaches for the Senior Bowl. For a while there we considered it a "win" that we got to coach that game.

Haha I remember those days!
In the dark ages before Coach Harbaugh at this time of the year I would know the top college players at every position. Too busy with the 49ers runs the last three years to keep up with college players.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
In the dark ages before Coach Harbaugh at this time of the year I would know the top college players at every position. Too busy with the 49ers runs the last three years to keep up with college players.

This lol
YES IT FEEL GUD
Ugh I never want to go back to those days. I rather suffer a loss in the playoffs but keep coming back every year than planning who we are going to draft. Those were some really dark years.
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for WashDCNinerFan.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
In the dark ages before Coach Harbaugh at this time of the year I would know the top college players at every position. Too busy with the 49ers runs the last three years to keep up with college players.

Yeah, me too. Senior bowl used to be a big deal.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,447
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Amen. I was thinking the same thing when they announced the coaches for the Senior Bowl. For a while there we considered it a "win" that we got to coach that game.

Oh man...I hope we never return to that.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually I wanted to trade Kap to the Texans for their #1 pick

the texans would laugh at you for this trade. That's a terrible trade on both fronts.

lol the Texans would trade us this years' AND next years 1st rounders for Kaepernick. In a heartbeat. A franchise QB with playoff experience and the physical tools to be an elite, highly marketable player? That is GOLD in the NFL today. They would kill to find a QB as promising as Kap in this draft.

Yea, but for some reason, the first pick is waaaay inflated. That pick would "require more" than just Kap