Right, to business.
1) We are the underdogs. McCarthy et al are 0-3 vs. the recent incarnation of the Niners and top to bottom, are the better team.
2) Our defense is atrocious. Players are routinely out of position and missing assignments. However, if the Niners do not play mistake free offense, i.e. an interception here, a fumble there, it will make for some very interesting viewing considering how well the Pack do at generating points from turnovers.
3) Lacy/Starks will be expected to shoulder a workload. This isn't the same team the Niners played in week 1. In some ways, it's better (the run game), in others, it's worse (our run defense)
4) Kaep is the single, biggest worry. Dom "Comedy" Capers simply hasn't an answer yet. If we can keep him contained, stay stout against the run, the complexion of the game changes
5) Having Randall Cobb back is a massive relief, one of the things you gain from watching your team every year, minimum 16 regular season games is the appreciation of your own, and Randall Cobb is a serious threat. Nelson is also a big time player.
6) Our defensive line is a shambles. B.J Raji has been absolutely horrible this year, Jolly is injured, Pickett is a fatass and the younger talent we have do not seem suited to our 3-4 scheme. We'll have to be creative to find ways to get to the Quarterback and maintain gap control.
7) It's going to be blizzard like.