LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

49ers vs. Packers Playoff Tailgate

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember a ton of outdoor/indoor bars next to the stadium with live bands playing...hell we even got two 16 ounce miller lights for $5 during 2fers at a bar about 2 hours before kickoff! Finding fun before the game shouldn't be a problem. That's why I like Lambeau more than any other stadium is because you don't have to know anyone for tailgating before the game. Just show up and meet people at the many provided festivities.
K I got in touch with him - I'll edit the first post.
High of -5. Lol
You guys be careful not to get drunk and freeze to death. Alcohol is a killer in super cold weather. You may think it warms you up, but it actually does just the opposite. I advise a vacuum bottle filled with hot chocolate or maybe some chicken broth, just to keep your pipes from freezing...we will pray for your souls.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You guys be careful not to get drunk and freeze to death. Alcohol is a killer in super cold weather. You may think it warms you up, but it actually does just the opposite. I advise a vacuum bottle filled with hot chocolate or maybe some chicken broth, just to keep your pipes from freezing...we will pray for your souls.

Damn buzzkill haha. Let them get drunk and forget how cold it is. Their chances of living are pretty good. Just eat and have a couple glasses of water
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cwilson830:
High of -5. Lol

sounds like a blast!

NOT!
Yall hold it down out there! I will tailgate from the insides of my comfy home!
I mean, it's cold out here, but it isn't that cold.
Pitchers. nAo!!!
How do I do that on mobile?

Originally posted by HessianDud:

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:

LOL. Snap freeze is so rad looking.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
How do I do that on mobile?

Text me the pics. I'll post em. Check your PM.
Yeah post some pics!
Share 49ersWebzone