LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Mic'd up Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
The footage a minute in makes me furious...

...was I the only one that thought that Arizona was illegally holding?

yea that was clear holding but we don't get those calls lol.

Amazing what other DBs get away with against us.

I'm surprised they don't teach WR's how to get rid of holds. Knock those arms away. There are a million different ways to do it.

All our WR's should have to train BJJ or just general MMA, it would be a great way for them to learn body positioning, leverage and some mean hand fighting.
I suspect part of his negative attitude early on in his career, is that he wasn't impressed by Alex Smith's ability to get him the ball. Since Kaep and him have built a strong field rapport his attitude has turned around. Plus winning tends to make everything better. I wouldn't want to be a top prospect WR on Mike Singletary and Alex Smith's team either! Would you?
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jan 1, 2014 at 6:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I suspect part of his negative attitude early on in his career, is that he wasn't impressed by Alex Smith's ability to get him the ball. Since Kaep and him have built a strong field rapport his attitude has turned around. Plus winning tends to make everything better. I wouldn't want to be a top prospect WR on Mike Singletary and Alex Smith's team either! Would you?

Oh s**t, Now you've done it. You probably had no intention as such but you have just firmly placed yoursaelf in the "hater" category.

May baby jesus have Mercy on your soul.
Originally posted by KegBert:

I'm surprised they don't teach WR's how to get rid of holds. Knock those arms away. There are a million different ways to do it.

All our WR's should have to train BJJ or just general MMA, it would be a great way for them to learn body positioning, leverage and some mean hand fighting.

That would be great
Lol
Originally posted by KegBert:

Lol. WR's should have to train BjJ for mean hand fighting and body positioning? Lol.. It's not work for match it. If WR don't know how fight his hands for body positioning. Then they are dumb playing because why they went for college football for? They want to playing a football? Then WR must know how fighting for win and smart to the play football. That's simple!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Lol. WR's should have to train BjJ for mean hand fighting and body positioning? Lol.. It's not work for match it. If WR don't know how fight his hands for body positioning. Then they are dumb playing because why they went for college football for? They want to playing a football? Then WR must know how fighting for win and smart to the play football. That's simple!

Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

BuZz is right. Do yourself a favor and learn something from him.
Share 49ersWebzone