There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Playoff Game on Schofield Barracks!!

What's up fellow 9ers. We got a 52" TV with drinks and food gonna watch the packers get beat! If anyone wants to come hit me up. Just me and the wife now but looking for true Niner fans on schofield in Hawaii.
There are like a hundred users with 808 in their username posting on Niner Talk so expect them to be at your barracks
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM ]
I am not a betting man, but I would wager a sizable amount that it will be warmer where you are than where the game will be played.
Boooooooooooooooooooot!!!!
Have a great time.
sounds tempting....
Chez Bar at Pearl City brah, a lot of Niner fans there including us. It's too hard to get on base.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,598
Lucky bums.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,134
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
There are like a hundred users with 808 in their username posting on Niner Talk so expect them to be at your barracks

No No No my friend, its called Scholfied Barracks, I'm sure its not really AT a barracks. lol

But thanks for the invite, me and my brother always watch the game by ourselves. Every time we go out to a bar or somewhere else 9ers lose.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
There are like a hundred users with 808 in their username posting on Niner Talk so expect them to be at your barracks

No No No my friend, its called Scholfied Barracks, I'm sure its not really AT a barracks. lol

But thanks for the invite, me and my brother always watch the game by ourselves. Every time we go out to a bar or somewhere else 9ers lose.

you goddam jinxers
was the SB your fault?
[ Edited by GreenReaperTT on Jan 2, 2014 at 9:10 AM ]
Thanks for the invite.

But THE place to watch all Niner games on Oahu is at Champions on Keaumoku. 90% Niner fans throughout the entire bar. TVs everywhere.

This weekend will likely be full again, but if you let me know, I can reserve you some seats in our area if you and your wife want to check it out.
sounds like a bunch of haoles
Sounds like we got alot of niner fans in Hawaii. Curious which team has the most fans there.
Originally posted by kronik:
Sounds like we got alot of niner fans in Hawaii. Curious which team has the most fans there.

Top 5 In this order, IMO.
1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers
Originally posted by Island9er:
Thanks for the invite.

But THE place to watch all Niner games on Oahu is at Champions on Keaumoku. 90% Niner fans throughout the entire bar. TVs everywhere.

This weekend will likely be full again, but if you let me know, I can reserve you some seats in our area if you and your wife want to check it out.

Yeah, I've heard about CHAMPIONS being the 9ers headquarter in Hawaii but never went there since I'm from the west side, we just go to Chez. Howsit over there?