There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New look secondary on sunday

I cant wait to see what out defense looks like without rogers. I have a feeling brock and brown will lock it down and eric wright will be solid in the slot.
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
I cant wait to see what out defense looks like without rogers. I have a feeling brock and brown will lock it down and eric wright will be solid in the slot.

We might not even bring in a 3rd DB ..kinda like what we did most of the time vs seattle
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM ]
Rogers is a good player and will be missed if he don't play. I'm more worried about Brock getting exposed like he has been the last few weeks.
our secondary will be lights out.

brown is back in form.

brock is playing excellent believe it or not.

and wright was in form before brown came back.

whenever there is a play across the middle or on a out route or something we knew who was trailing behind the play....

i think the secondary puts the clamps on people going forward.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
our secondary will be lights out.

brown is back in form.

brock is playing excellent believe it or not.

and wright was in form before brown came back.

whenever there is a play across the middle or on a out route or something we knew who was trailing behind the play....

i think the secondary puts the clamps on people going forward.

Hell yeah!!!!
nelson is gonna murder us
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Ikr, I wish Culliver was healthy he'd play super hard against Rodgers!
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch36m
#49ers CB Carlos Rogers on if he's ruling himself out for Sunday: "Oh no. Hell no."

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman36m
#49ers Carlos Rogers on hamstring: "We'll see. It ain't bad." So ur not ruling self out Sunday; "Oh no. Hell no"
Prepare for a heavy dose of Craig Dahl
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for jonesadrian.

i think everyone is going to be surprised at how eric wright plays. he has his speed back and is back in game form.
his last start was against the seahwaks and he put the clamps down on every assignment he had. he hasn't gotten more than 15 snaps in a game since then.

just watch him shine
I like Rogers. I think he is very confident back there. And he should be. He a proven vet who has had some success against the opponents fastest receivers. And he has gotten burned a few also during the past few years, but that never really bothered me because he always stepped up to make plays on the ball or sticking his nose in to make a decent hit or tackle.

Until about a month ago. I always try to stay level headed on our guys--never too high on em, never too low on them. That said, Rogers' game has declined in a drastic way recently. Over the past 3 games I'm looking at our defense wondering if Rogers is the liability on the field, and the answer is no doubt, YES.

He's not showing effort in tackling. He is slowing down big time in his speed. His change of direction quickness is decling. Ball skills, well you all know he never really had that. Hes looking bad.

I really wonder if we're going to miss him if he doesn't play. In some way, I think we may put a better all around D on the field without him
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Dec 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM ]
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch36m
#49ers CB Carlos Rogers on if he's ruling himself out for Sunday: "Oh no. Hell no."

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman36m
#49ers Carlos Rogers on hamstring: "We'll see. It ain't bad." So ur not ruling self out Sunday; "Oh no. Hell no"
worst news all day

Rogers has been getting exposed. I feel like wright brown and Brock would be better than switching any out with Rogers.
Rogers is slow as f**k and constantly gets beat. Not a f**k is given.
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

Ikr, I wish Culliver was healthy he'd play super hard against Rodgers!

LMAO
Would be nice to see this secondary on Sunday.