There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coaching Staff Changes Watch

Coaching Staff Changes Watch

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl

While he hasn't been scheduled for a 2nd interview, word is that #49ers DL coach Jim Tomsula interviewed well for the #Vikings HC job.
What is this Roman to Cleveland rumors I'm hearing?
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Vikings are hiring Mike Zimmer according to NFL.com so none of our guys are going there!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Zimmer goes to the Vikings

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000313638/article/mike-zimmer-to-be-minnesota-vikings-next-coach

The Browns are the only team without a head coach.
Coaches Hell aka Cleveland.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
What is this Roman to Cleveland rumors I'm hearing?

It is the only rumor about Roman that is still available.
If he goes there, does that mean Norv might come here, because he might not have autonomy over the play calling?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
If he goes there, does that mean Norv might come here, because he might not have autonomy over the play calling?

Hey,

he did Alex Smith wonders.
Originally posted by robniner:

Hey,

he did Alex Smith wonders.
Fk Norv

Norv had an interview with the Vikings to be OC already. That'd be a good situation for him, especially if they draft a young QB.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Norv had an interview with the Vikings to be OC already. That'd be a good situation for him, especially if they draft a young QB.

Agreed. He'd have complete autonomy of that offense.
Chances are, to continue continuity, the QB coach becomes the OC of the 40ers.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Chances are, to continue continuity, the QB coach becomes the OC of the 40ers.

this is what I think, would prefer Rathman though
I also heard Norv had an insode track in Minnesota. Damn. I guess that leaves SHanahan.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
So what does everyone else think about Stanford DC Derek Mase going to Vanderbilt? Could we see a reverse pipeline to college from our defense? Say maybe LB coach Jim Leavitt going to Stanford?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home