There are 221 users in the forums

Final game at the Stick is actually the NFC Championship

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I thought we go to carolina if we win? Cause of the brackets?

If we win and Saints win we go to Carolina if we win and Saints lose we go to Seattle.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Red80:
Niners won't get back to the Stick....That ending couldn't been more perfect. Football Gods will let that ending stick...

Yea but it was to a crappy team. If we picked off Russell Wilson and took it to the house then it would have been a great ending
in order to host the title game we need a team who has never won a road playoff game in their teams history to win 2 road playoff games
We'll actually need the Stick for our first game next year. Since the SB winner gets the first game of the season on Thursday night, and I heard our new stadium can't have any weekday games next season, the Stick will be needed one last time.
Or we just open in Denver next year like Baltimore did. I can dream can't I?
Originally posted by Thunderthighs:
Originally posted by brw614:
Obviuosly we can beat the Pack and destroy Clay Mathews and it will be a tough game, BUT
Am I correct that Candlestick can host the NFC championship game, but only if Saints or Eagles make it that far?
And am I correct after we beat the Pack that Niners play Seachickens if Eagles beat Saints OR Niners play Panthers if Saints beat Eagles?

Kap is not the player he was in last years game vs. the Pack. Due to his erratic and indecisive play, I think the 9ers go down to the Pack and will be drafting another QB in 2014.

Yep. Draft a new qb to replace the one that, while still learning, went to the super bowl and took the team to 12-4 the next year
1 of 4 pieces are in place for this to happen haha
How the f**k are we going to beat Carolina and Seattle on the road. Going to be tough as f**kkkkkkk!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
How the f**k are we going to beat Carolina and Seattle on the road. Going to be tough as f**kkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Maybe Saints will beat seattle...

Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Maybe Saints will beat seattle...

Share 49ersWebzone