There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Final game at the Stick is actually the NFC Championship

Obviuosly we can beat the Pack and destroy Clay Mathews and it will be a tough game, BUT
Am I correct that Candlestick can host the NFC championship game, but only if Saints or Eagles make it that far?
And am I correct after we beat the Pack that Niners play Seachickens if Eagles beat Saints OR Niners play Panthers if Saints beat Eagles?
Originally posted by brw614:
Obviuosly we can beat the Pack and destroy Clay Mathews and it will be a tough game, BUT
Am I correct that Candlestick can host the NFC championship game, but only if Saints or Eagles make it that far?
And am I correct after we beat the Pack that Niners play Seachickens if Eagles beat Saints OR Niners play Panthers if Saints beat Eagles?

Only if we meet the Saints and given their road performances this season, it doesn't look like it will happen.
Clay Matthews isnt playing.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Only if we meet the Saints and given their road performances this season, it doesn't look like it will happen.


I agree with you about the Saints. So does Eagles higher seed trump Niners better record?
If they hadnt called that b******t penalty on Brooks against the Saints , we'd be celebrating winning the division title today
Originally posted by brw614:
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Only if we meet the Saints and given their road performances this season, it doesn't look like it will happen.


I agree with you about the Saints. So does Eagles higher seed trump Niners better record?

yes
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
If they hadnt called that b******t penalty on Brooks against the Saints , we'd be celebrating winning the division title today

lol come on man.....you can't say that. there was still plenty of time left. We couldn't even move the ball in that game. We should've beaten the Colts & the Panthers!! Seahawks should've lost to the Rams & the Texans.
Originally posted by brw614:
Obviuosly we can beat the Pack and destroy Clay Mathews and it will be a tough game, BUT
Am I correct that Candlestick can host the NFC championship game, but only if Saints or Eagles make it that far?
And am I correct after we beat the Pack that Niners play Seachickens if Eagles beat Saints OR Niners play Panthers if Saints beat Eagles?

Clay is out.

Everything else is correct.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 30, 2013 at 9:10 AM ]
I actually think there is a greater chance of Saints at Niners for the NFC Championship than most think. Philly is hot and cold and NO is one of the few teams that can match them score for score. If the Saints beatthe Eagles then they go back to SEA. Second time will be easier for them - more used to noise and Sean Payton is a good coach and will have a better plan. Pls, book is getting written on how to beat the midget and stop the hawks offense.
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
I actually think there is a greater chance of Saints at Niners for the NFC Championship than most think. Philly is hot and cold and NO is one of the few teams that can match them score for score. If the Saints beatthe Eagles then they go back to SEA. Second time will be easier for them - more used to noise and Sean Payton is a good coach and will have a better plan. Pls, book is getting written on how to beat the midget and stop the hawks offense.

the saints, while pretty poor on the road have a lot better chance of pulling off 2 road playoff wins then a lot of other teams out there. just off of the strength of brees they can do it. will they? i say no, i see 1 road playoff win then it ending in seattle.
Already purchased my tix to this game!
It would be nice to see it happen
Originally posted by brw614:
Obviuosly we can beat the Pack and destroy Clay Mathews and it will be a tough game, BUT
Am I correct that Candlestick can host the NFC championship game, but only if Saints or Eagles make it that far?
And am I correct after we beat the Pack that Niners play Seachickens if Eagles beat Saints OR Niners play Panthers if Saints beat Eagles?

Kap is not the player he was in last years game vs. the Pack. Due to his erratic and indecisive play, I think the 9ers go down to the Pack and will be drafting another QB in 2014.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,954
Lmao
Niners won't get back to the Stick....That ending couldn't been more perfect. Football Gods will let that ending stick...