LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

2014 Opponents Home/Away

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. Why do we play at New Orleans every single year? This has got to be rigged. Don't they ever play at our house?

lol I don't mind at all it's the closest game to me, since I live in mobile, al, i'll be going to that game again next year
Originally posted by 228niner:
LOL. Why do we play at New Orleans every single year? This has got to be rigged. Don't they ever play at our house?

lol I don't mind at all it's the closest game to me, since I live in mobile, al, i'll be going to that game again next year

Same for me. I'll be there again...hoping for a different result. Always good to see the team in person.
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Originally posted by 228niner:

Same for me. I'll be there again...hoping for a different result. Always good to see the team in person.
correct!
It's tough to tell which teams will be good a year in advance. Last year at this time we would have salivated at the chance to play Carolina, and would not have wanted Houston. Having said that, 12-4.
Sucks that we have to play New Orleans and Denver on the road. Other than that, I'm happy with this schedule. Dallas screams Thanksgiving potential, and Oakland is basically a ninth home game for us.
@ NO again. C'mon NFL.
16-0
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
I just dont get how they keep sending us TO New Orleans. Or how we had to go TO Green Bay every single time for like 2 decades.

You'd think it would switch back and forth based on who went where last time you played that team, but apparently not.

Outside DEN, NO, and SEA, I dont see any games that scare me. I have a suspicion that were built to handle the Broncos too. Were going to find out.

It was already determined years in advance that in 2014 we would play an away game against the NFC South team who finished in the same place within their division that we did. It didn't matter if it was NO, TB, CAR, or ATL. This was always going to be an away game. It just so happened that NO and SF both finished 2nd in their divisions.

this. the sched is figured out well in advance, theres nothing going on behind the scenes or whatever. we already know the place and opponents for 14 of our 16 2015 games.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I have a feeling we're going to dallas on Thanksgiving.

Man, I hope not. I want to take the family to Dallas for that game and that would eff my ish up.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Man, I hope not. I want to take the family to Dallas for that game and that would eff my ish up.

We're going to play Dallas week 17 and all Dallas will have to do is win and they will get in the playoffs. They will once again lose lol

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We're going to play Dallas week 17 and all Dallas will have to do is win and they will get in the playoffs. They will once again lose lol

sadly all week 17 games are division games
Can't wait for the Dallas game. I'll get to see it :D
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Goddamnit we have to go to New Orleans again.

Gonna be fun to see Alex back. He's going to wish Levi's was his home stadium.

I love it when I see the Cowboys on the schedule.

Always nice to see the Raiders as an away game. Instant W.

Why is it we are always the road team?
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]

Don't forget to adopt me that weekend. And if that doesn't happen at least let me know before you buy tix. I want to see that place.
Will they get to hand pick their home opener to open the new stadium? I remember something that the Cards hand picked them to open their new stadium a few years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone