There are 266 users in the forums

Our White JERSEY JOURNEY to NEW JERSEY

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yup... LOVES THE FORTY NINERS ......

Now lets ki &^%^% some !!!!!!!!
White power!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Looks like I'll be wearing my white Willis jersey (I wore it for the NFC title game and we obviously won).....

So call this just a hunch but I bet we might see something similar to this used when / if we go to Seattle. We tried no huddle some in the last game up there with some success but the problem with that is that you can't sustain that for an entire game. Since we have 3 road games ahead of us (we hope), it might make sense to invest the time into this given the chance to use it for multiple games.
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:

So call this just a hunch but I bet we might see something similar to this used when / if we go to Seattle. We tried no huddle some in the last game up there with some success but the problem with that is that you can't sustain that for an entire game. Since we have 3 road games ahead of us (we hope), it might make sense to invest the time into this given the chance to use it for multiple games.

Try this again. Supposed to be picture of graphic play calling card that Oregon uses.
So maybe Carolina will wear their whitey tighties so the 49ers can wear Scarlet red next sunday? Or I'd be happy in our whitey tighties.
It ain't right...if it ain't white
YES!! One Play at a time, One Game at a time. Great job from the top down, all coaches & preparation, all players offense, defense and special teams. Anquan was a true leader vs the Panthers.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Thread title is possibly the best thing you ever posted....ever

I thought we were getting new jerseys.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Thread title is possibly the best thing you ever posted....ever

I thought we were getting new jerseys.

Soon !!...Seattle in our way
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 12, 2014 at 2:29 PM ]

• Mayor
  • Veteran
I am actually not too keen on those white jerseys.
we will be wearing the road unis all the way into the superbowl if we beat seattle, something nice to get use to, feels like a cinderalla season for our niners.
I wonder if we can borrow that Heat Slogan of the last few season: White Hot. Two down, two to go. The OP came up with a great title.

I don't know if this is a Cinderella story, but this has the potential of a GREAT America's Game story. Even better than the 2011 49ers which would've been more like the 1981 49ers story.
walkin thru a winter wonderland
Share 49ersWebzone