There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
As some people have stated here, if Ryan and Palmer can shred our defense due to lack of a pass rush, I would hate to see what Aaron Rogers can do. We will go as far as our pass rush takes us.

You're welcome to not watch then.

Weve all been watching the team this year, you dont need to talk crap about them like its some profound analysis.

Weve matched up very well with GB since Harbaugh took over, and Rodgers is coming off a major injury. I know its difficult, but have a little confidence in a team that is 11-2 in their last 13 games.


So it's not a legitimate point to state that Ryan and Palmer had a clean pocket on nearly every one of their 100 passes and Aaron Rodgers is next guy up on the schedule? Didn't realize you were the arbiter of what people should be concerned about.
It's going to be another shoot out... Last 3 games with them have been!
One player...Aaron Rodgers . Like Brady he can take over a ball game all by himself. I dont get why niner fans think we'll steamroll them, past 3 games have been close besides 2 quarters in the div round last yr. AR, Nelson, Cobb, and Lacy will be tough. We will win if our offense can keep up with GB, but I dont like how Kaep doesnt see wide open targets and how some plays are called by the Mad Scientists. Just rather have faced CHI.
Pass rush has to show up
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
One player...Aaron Rodgers . Like Brady he can take over a ball game all by himself. I dont get why niner fans think we'll steamroll them, past 3 games have been close besides 2 quarters in the div round last yr. AR, Nelson, Cobb, and Lacy will be tough. We will win if our offense can keep up with GB, but I dont like how Kaep doesnt see wide open targets and how some plays are called by the Mad Scientists. Just rather have faced CHI.

Agreed. Any team that has Rodgers under center will be in the game. They are also playing at home and our pass rush hasn't exactly been stellar of late.
Gonna be a tough game. Packers are a different team with Rodgers. We've beat em twice, but both were in SF, so a new challenge for the Niners.
The 49ers need to keep it a low scoring game. If Kap keeps going 3 n out it's going to be a long day.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Gonna be a tough game. Packers are a different team with Rodgers. We've beat em twice, but both were in SF, so a new challenge for the Niners.

Three if you count Alex's win at lambeau. Hopefully this is the fourth win in a row in two years.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
They play on Sat

Link?

Not confirmed, but likely.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/12/29/5255010/nfl-playoff-schedule-2014-49ers-packers-saturday
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Gonna be a tough game. Packers are a different team with Rodgers. We've beat em twice, but both were in SF, so a new challenge for the Niners.

Three if you count Alex's win at lambeau. Hopefully this is the fourth win in a row in two years.

well yea, but I meant with Kap. And that was technically still summer in Lambeu. That field still had grass then lol
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
They play on Sat

Link?

Not confirmed, but likely.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/12/29/5255010/nfl-playoff-schedule-2014-49ers-packers-saturday

Wrong, the game is at Sunday at 1:30 PM confirmed by NBC Sunday Night Football
We play Sunday.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,359
Sunday at 1:30 according to NBC's halftime show just now...
Sunday. 4:30 EST.

Just on NBC halftime show.