There are 167 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by richierichard:
Do we play sat or sun?
They will say right after the sunday night game

This? I need to get my work schedule right!

They play on Sat
This game is simple. GB simply has to stack the box to stuff our run game and when they do they have absolutely no answer in their secondary for VD Q Crab and QP. We are going to go up and down the field on these clowns with reckless abandon. Yes no game is easy but they don't match up with us. You gotta have muscle to deal with us
we own those guys.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
They play on Sat

Link?
Originally posted by NinerGod:
As of today, the forecast in Green Bay shows a high of 34 with a chance of snow. Not horrible.

I hope it snows, then let our power running game dominate out there.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Dec 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM ]
Aldon needs to start drinking again.
Originally posted by jones49:

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
As some people have stated here, if Ryan and Palmer can shred our defense due to lack of a pass rush, I would hate to see what Aaron Rogers can do. We will go as far as our pass rush takes us.

You're welcome to not watch then.

Weve all been watching the team this year, you dont need to talk crap about them like its some profound analysis.

Weve matched up very well with GB since Harbaugh took over, and Rodgers is coming off a major injury. I know its difficult, but have a little confidence in a team that is 11-2 in their last 13 games.
Originally posted by bigbobby49:

He was ...tweeting at 4am this morning

Not a lot, just a lil nip from the flask right before game time...for courage.

As some people have stated here, if Ryan and Palmer can shred our defense due to lack of a pass rush, I would hate to see what Aaron Rogers can do. We will go as far as our pass rush takes us.

As some one pointed out the 49ers got the W in both games........
Originally posted by Niners99:

You're welcome to not watch then.

Weve all been watching the team this year, you dont need to talk crap about them like its some profound analysis.

Weve matched up very well with GB since Harbaugh took over, and Rodgers is coming off a major injury. I know its difficult, but have a little confidence in a team that is 11-2 in their last 13 games.

Come on man, our pass rush has sucked. Just a point he made, nothing to get worked up about.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
It's a joke an eight win team gets a home playoff game.

Harbaugh owns McCarthy. We'll beat them again.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He was ...tweeting at 4am this morning

Oh good...then I expect him to rip s**t up next week.
Green Bay is lucky to even be in the playoffs, and it's a crime that they get to host a game.
Share 49ersWebzone