There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

If Matthews does play, will he come in with a fist, or just an open handed slap?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Dallas better not f**king win or they'll get the benefit of Sunday WC game playing the Saints. I'm just guessing we get Sunday game if it's Saints vs Eagles cuz Niners-Packers will be higher priority over that.

the benefit of dallas winning though is that the saints are almost guaranteed to beat them. That would be better for us if we want to avoid seattle at least in the divisional.
GB= s**t defense, but elite offense.
Not having a bye will work to our benefit. Seems like we always come off a little sluggish after bye weeks and this time we're the hottest team going into the playoffs winning 6 in a row. No need to kill our momentum
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Dallas better not f**king win or they'll get the benefit of Sunday WC game playing the Saints. I'm just guessing we get Sunday game if it's Saints vs Eagles cuz Niners-Packers will be higher priority over that.

the benefit of dallas winning though is that the saints are almost guaranteed to beat them. That would be better for us if we want to avoid seattle at least in the divisional.
Yea I'm hoping tonight is a war and softens up the winner for NO
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Dallas better not f**king win or they'll get the benefit of Sunday WC game playing the Saints. I'm just guessing we get Sunday game if it's Saints vs Eagles cuz Niners-Packers will be higher priority over that.

Would Orton really get priority though? Or the guy with the number one selling jersey and commercials against Discount Daable Check?
hahaha i hope bowman starts doing the discount double check when the game gets out of hand.
Anybody knows if we play Saturday or Sunday?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Not having a bye will work to our benefit. Seems like we always come off a little sluggish after bye weeks and this time we're the hottest team going into the playoffs winning 6 in a row. No need to kill our momentum

This

Wishing for a bye is a more anti-Seattle thing than a pro-49ers thing. A defeatist mentality.
Originally posted by biggiep:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Not having a bye will work to our benefit. Seems like we always come off a little sluggish after bye weeks and this time we're the hottest team going into the playoffs winning 6 in a row. No need to kill our momentum

This

Wishing for a bye is a more anti-Seattle thing than a pro-49ers thing. A defeatist mentality.

These last two games have been playoff games too. Same intensity, with the opponents throwing their all at us and we've won in two different ways.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Anybody knows if we play Saturday or Sunday?

Yeah I need to know this.
Originally posted by biggiep:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Not having a bye will work to our benefit. Seems like we always come off a little sluggish after bye weeks and this time we're the hottest team going into the playoffs winning 6 in a row. No need to kill our momentum

This

Wishing for a bye is a more anti-Seattle thing than a pro-49ers thing. A defeatist mentality.
Lol a defeatist mentality for wanting HFA and a week of rest? Lol no just no. I can see where ninerfan was coming from but I would much rather have a bye Lol
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Anybody knows if we play Saturday or Sunday?

Yeah I need to know this.

Thursday Night Football
It will be interesting for sure.
Dates and times expected at the half of tonights game