LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I've seen it before, but this is a larger version. Cracks me up.

HA, I love it. During the game I just saw Boone. Staley in the background is hilarious

CAR game, he should do a Ric Flair first down dance.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 8, 2014 at 11:26 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
is panthers stadium considered a loud stadium ?
Originally posted by susweel:

lol no.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by susweel:

lol no.

In fact it's incredibly fair-weather, just as bad as Philly, when the team is down, the fans turn on themselves.
Found this on a Cowboys MB. Pretty obvious--

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but Buck and Aikman are hard to listen to. Every game you watch them commentate, you can tell who they're rooting for. Buck's pitch isn't the same when one team makes a play compared to the other team, and Aikman's colorful commentary lacks the same balance with almost identical parallel. It's obvious that they both have money on the Packers.

I couldn't take it anymore and turned it off in the 3rd quarter. I'm just not tuning back in to see who wins.

I hope the 49ers finish the Packers off and silence both of them.

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/29344-wild-card-game-4-sf-49ers-vs-gb-packers/page-6
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but Buck and Aikman are hard to listen to. Every game you watch them commentate, you can tell who they're rooting for. Buck's pitch isn't the same when one team makes a play compared to the other team, and Aikman's colorful commentary lacks the same balance with almost identical parallel. It's obvious that they both have money on the Packers.

I couldn't take it anymore and turned it off in the 3rd quarter. I'm just not tuning back in to see who wins.

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/29344-wild-card-game-4-sf-49ers-vs-gb-packers/page-6

I know it was obvious to all of us but I think this is a damning validation of their bias.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

I know it was obvious to all of us but I think this is a damning validation of their bias.

Seriously. When a Cowboys fan is driven to root for the 49ers out of spite, you know the commentary is terrible.
I hate Joe Buck as an announcer, he is BEANEATH AWFUL. And I can tell Aikman is so jealous of the new age player making more per year then he did in the 1990's.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I hate Joe Buck as an announcer, he is BEANEATH AWFUL. And I can tell Aikman is so jealous of the new age player making more per year then he did in the 1990's.

It always will work like that though. Aikman made way more money that guys in the 70's and 80's who made way more than guys in the 50's and 60's. In 20 years, the going rate for good QBs will be like 5-year $200 million deals with like $100 million guaranteed.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000310984/Sound-FX-49ers-vs-Packers

From the Vikings MB.-

Reignman wrote:
Wow is there a more biased announcer/network combo for the Packers than Buck/Fox? It was like watching a sports movie centered around a particular team, and the Niners were playing the role of the generic team the protaganists were playing. Every play was either how the Packers were doing good or how the Packers were doing bad. Rarely were the Niners credited for anything except when Aikman was talking. He seemed to be the only one who at least tried to sound neutral. Even the half time clowns were all about the Packers. I don't remember seeing 1 highlight of Kaeps long run or Gores nice TD run during the first half highlights, but I saw Rodgers TD pass more times than I cared to.

So glad they lost, and in heartbreaking fashion no less. I was starting to dread the real possibility that we could have ended up with a Saints/Packers NFC championship game. I swear a Packers loss feels nearly as good as a Vikings win.

yeah, that's what the modern NFL era is like and Joe Buck is the worst (followed by Collinsworth). When Koepernick threw that beautiful pass to Vernon Davis through double coverage, Buck and Aikman literally said nothing for like 3 seconds, then they restated the factual information, "Koepernick just threw a 30 yd TD pass to Vernon Davis" then more silence. yet when Aaron Rodgers throws a 5 yard pass the receiver had to twist his body around to catch, Buck and Aikman went off for 5 minutes about the incredible arm strength of Aaron Rodgers and how the team rallies around his leadership and other Jesus-like qualities that Rodgers has.

The biggest myth of modern football is that McCarthy's Packers are awesome in the cold. Rodgers had a subpar game with passes off most of the time and for a guy who has put up big yards against this defense, he put up a measly 177 yards, despite having this "cold advantage". the other myth of today's game was that the Niners were somehow in trouble the colder it got. Truth is Colin Koepernick with his bare arms played like the game was 60' degrees as did the rest of the team.

Niners own Aaron Rodgers and the Pack, and for the 4th straight game, the Niners QB outplayed Aaron Rodgers.

http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26958
From the Vikings MB.-

Reignman wrote:
Wow is there a more biased announcer/network combo for the Packers than Buck/Fox? It was like watching a sports movie centered around a particular team, and the Niners were playing the role of the generic team the protaganists were playing. Every play was either how the Packers were doing good or how the Packers were doing bad. Rarely were the Niners credited for anything except when Aikman was talking. He seemed to be the only one who at least tried to sound neutral. Even the half time clowns were all about the Packers. I don't remember seeing 1 highlight of Kaeps long run or Gores nice TD run during the first half highlights, but I saw Rodgers TD pass more times than I cared to.

So glad they lost, and in heartbreaking fashion no less. I was starting to dread the real possibility that we could have ended up with a Saints/Packers NFC championship game. I swear a Packers loss feels nearly as good as a Vikings win.

yeah, that's what the modern NFL era is like and Joe Buck is the worst (followed by Collinsworth). When Koepernick threw that beautiful pass to Vernon Davis through double coverage, Buck and Aikman literally said nothing for like 3 seconds, then they restated the factual information, "Koepernick just threw a 30 yd TD pass to Vernon Davis" then more silence. yet when Aaron Rodgers throws a 5 yard pass the receiver had to twist his body around to catch, Buck and Aikman went off for 5 minutes about the incredible arm strength of Aaron Rodgers and how the team rallies around his leadership and other Jesus-like qualities that Rodgers has.

The biggest myth of modern football is that McCarthy's Packers are awesome in the cold. Rodgers had a subpar game with passes off most of the time and for a guy who has put up big yards against this defense, he put up a measly 177 yards, despite having this "cold advantage". the other myth of today's game was that the Niners were somehow in trouble the colder it got. Truth is Colin Koepernick with his bare arms played like the game was 60' degrees as did the rest of the team.

Niners own Aaron Rodgers and the Pack, and for the 4th straight game, the Niners QB outplayed Aaron Rodgers.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
From the Vikings MB.-

Reignman wrote:

Originally posted by niner4ever12:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000310984/Sound-FX-49ers-vs-Packers

that was garbage
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:

that was garbage

Wow, apparently Sound FX joined Joe Buck and Troy "Country" Aikman as the Packers biggest fans.
Share 49ersWebzone