LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
dw rodgers will find a way to lose so his favorite team growing up can advance in the playoffs.
we win 48-28
Same ol sorry ass rams
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Whats happened to Rogers? When did he get hurt?

Larry Fitzgerald gave him second degree burns.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Just slow down Rodgers, if our offense shows up big if we should move on. GB d is not good

we didn't do a good job of that the last two games.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Harbaugh: Wouldn't go into Rogers injury, but confirmed Eric Wright would replace him if he couldn't go next week

Rogers injured....

If Rogers did in fact get injured at the end of the game, then I will really believe we're better off at cornerback.

Sorry, but I am watching terrible play from him in press, in zone, in tackling. Just all around, I believe he is the weak link to our defense.
I'm afraid that the blitzes Capers is going to throw the 49ers. He's going to expose our O line pretty badly I think; thus, making Colin make some rash decisions.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I'm afraid that the blitzes Capers is going to throw the 49ers. He's going to expose our O line pretty badly I think; thus, making Colin make some rash decisions.

yeah Green Bay has done an excellent job of slowing down Kap
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Just slow down Rodgers, if our offense shows up big if we should move on. GB d is not good

Our D is giving up huge "chunk" plays the last few weeks. Palmer was just standing back there all day.

our D hasn't been performing well the last 2 games against good QBs. Rodgers will get his points on our D. Kaep and the offense will need to play a good game for us to win this one. IMO

Dallas better not f**king win or they'll get the benefit of Sunday WC game playing the Saints. I'm just guessing we get Sunday game if it's Saints vs Eagles cuz Niners-Packers will be higher priority over that.

No effin way. Im so confident that our scheme and our offensive personnel will always out match Capers' defense. The proof is in the past 3 games against them with Harbaugh at the helm
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Our D is giving up huge "chunk" plays the last few weeks. Palmer was just standing back there all day.

not sure if by design. Felt like I saw a lot less of Smith and Mcdonald in past two weeks

also doesnt help when the opposing teams passes it 50 times a game

they don't have the horses to pressure us, especially with mathews out, kaep will have time to throw, its up to him to make the right decisions.

Then Gore is going to have to get past that first wave of rushers and gash that secondary
Share 49ersWebzone