LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 454 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If the 49ers players didn't used for problem to playing frozen at Green Bay home. I need 49ers players must practice use with ice. Lets test to see if they playing improve the beat for problem frozen.

Doubt no! Practice time these Niners wisely use must!

maybe they can practice on the San Jose Sharks ice??

GB's field is heated. It actually still has green grass. Somewhat anyway. Its not frozen and covered with snow like my yard.
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
One player...Aaron Rodgers . Like Brady he can take over a ball game all by himself. I dont get why niner fans think we'll steamroll them, past 3 games have been close besides 2 quarters in the div round last yr. AR, Nelson, Cobb, and Lacy will be tough. We will win if our offense can keep up with GB, but I dont like how Kaep doesnt see wide open targets and how some plays are called by the Mad Scientists. Just rather have faced CHI.

I agree but this game is winnable we can were a great team too
Somebody needs to be this year's Baltimore. Why the f**k not us?
Guesses on spread? I'll say Niners by 3.5
What the hell is with all the negativity? The 49ers are an outstanding football team who just beat one of the hottest teams in the league on the road, who also wanted this game badly. And you guys are talking about how scary the Packers are? Are you kidding? Do you all forget how good we are? We are going to win this game. I respect the Packers, but the Niners are not one and done. Have some faith people, damn.
Originally posted by Hammer:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So who's going to the game?

I just bought tickets for my wife and I (Dont ask what we paid). Long time Niner fan in Packer Country. It was a very rough stretch during the Favre era to be a Niner fan around here. We went to the season opener last year and watched the Niners win for the first time in Green Bay in 20 years such sweet redemption. We're hoping our presence will bring them good luck again!

GO NINERS!

The tickets actually aren't too bad from what I saw. The Journal-Sentinel said that there are 40,000 tickets available because the GB season ticket holders declined their playoff options.

I love when we beat the Packers. All my friends and relatives turn their phones off.
Originally posted by daragon:
What the hell is with all the negativity? The 49ers are an outstanding football team who just beat one of the hottest teams in the league on the road, who also wanted this game badly. And you guys are talking about how scary the Packers are? Are you kidding? Do you all forget how good we are? We are going to win this game. I respect the Packers, but the Niners are not one and done. Have some faith people, damn.

Ya and the Packers didn't beat a single team with a winning record

This. Thank you!
Packer fans outta be sh!tting their pants knowing they're playing us next week

Go Niners!!
Originally posted by kap2crab:

Ya and the Packers didn't beat a single team with a winning record

i see this girl having another bad ride home.

https
[ Edited by GreenReaperTT on Dec 29, 2013 at 9:01 PM ]

Originally posted by FourNine49:

Go Niners!!

Lol.. Very exactly it..
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
The tickets actually aren't too bad from what I saw. The Journal-Sentinel said that there are 40,000 tickets available because the GB season ticket holders declined their playoff options.

I love when we beat the Packers. All my friends and relatives turn their phones off.

We may have jumped the gun a little. I did see the report that 40,000 seats are available. Apparently, the "forever loyal Packer fans" didnt want to watch their team get pounded in the playoffs so the season ticket holders didnt buy out all the seats. However, they go on sale tomorrow morning at 9 am to 2 pm for the "Green and Gold Ticket Holders". Those are the old Milwaukee ticket holders I believe. They are limited to 4 per person. At 3 pm they become available to the general public.

From everyone I talked to they said dont expect many if any tickets to make it to the "general public". Most will be bought and resold for more than face value I imagine. I just figured better to get something now than wait until tomorrow and run the risk of the tickets going for even more. There are none available for less than $200 right now online. We got really decent seats. Section 113 behind the Niners bench Row 11. Best seats I have ever had!

I say Niners by 6
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I say Niners by 6

Should be a 6 point favorite, home is a 3 pt advantage. I'll take 3.5 as well.
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Go Niners!!

I think they're just happy they got in, the rest is just gravy
Share 49ersWebzone