There are 157 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If the 49ers players didn't used for problem to playing frozen at Green Bay home. I need 49ers players must practice use with ice. Lets test to see if they playing improve the beat for problem frozen.

Doubt no! Practice time these Niners wisely use must!

maybe they can practice on the San Jose Sharks ice??
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
GB and Seattle are the only two teams that can take us out.

the panthers and saints technically beat us even if we got screwed in that saints game. I think in the playoffs anything can happen. cant sleep on any of the teams in the playoffs.
Good, it's a Sunday afternoon game, was worried we were gonna get the NBC Saturday night spot (which would mean death chill + snow fluriries).
Encore, please.

Offense can match anything Green Bay can do. Which D gets more stops? Well there's no contest there...Niners win it by 6-10!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If the 49ers players didn't used for problem to playing frozen at Green Bay home. I need 49ers players must practice use with ice. Lets test to see if they playing improve the beat for problem frozen.

Doubt no! Practice time these Niners wisely use must!

maybe they can practice on the San Jose Sharks ice??

Yeah why not.. Then go to GB at Home this Thursday and must practice to playing all day for frozen and Friday too. Then they will ready used the frozen.. Go 49ers..
So who's going to the game?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So who's going to the game?

I just bought tickets for my wife and I (Dont ask what we paid). Long time Niner fan in Packer Country. It was a very rough stretch during the Favre era to be a Niner fan around here. We went to the season opener last year and watched the Niners win for the first time in Green Bay in 20 years such sweet redemption. We're hoping our presence will bring them good luck again!

GO NINERS!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'm worried about this game, mainly because Kaepernick has never played at Lambeau field in their freezing environment. Before Alex beat them in the opening week last year (not a freezing setting though), the 49ers had not won at Lambeau in two DECADES.

I understand we match up well for the most part. But my gut tells me it will be a lot harder than people think for us to score. We need some semblance of a running game and GREAT pass protection to help Kaepernick. I don't see him handling the frozen tundra and the roar of Lambeau Cheese-heads very well. If they can cause him to panic, it'll be a rough go.

This isn't to be negative, this is to say some people should take some things into consideration, and certain people perhaps should settle down with their "blowout" expectations. The Packers are far better than their record indicates, as they had no quarterback for half the season. Just some things to keep in mind, to look at this objectively.

Oddly enough, Kaepernick seems to play his best in cold weather. We beat the Patriots in December last year, where they hadn't lost in a decade.
lol its gonna be super cheezy my n***a

Going to be good! So excited
we've got their number. feed gore the rock.
Rodgers is one body slam away from getting hurt again
Originally posted by Ballistic:

with the way the refs are calling penalties for Rodgers, that would probably be flagged as a forfeit for sf.
Originally posted by Ballistic:

I just hope our rush gets to him better than it did Ryan and Palmer. They were having tea parties back there. Niners actually got beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball today IMO
Share 49ersWebzone