There are 250 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by kap2crab:
We really need to hope Dallas wins because I think New Orleans has a way better chance of winning in Dallas than Philly

Good point, I agree. If we beat GB, I would much rather play in Carolina than in Seattle.

Nope. If saints will beat the cowboys or eagles then saints will against Carolina. And if 49ers beat GB then going against Seattle... We need no worried about against Seattle. Who care?!.. We need mind and calm mind.. Got it bro?!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kap just seems to take it to a different level when playing GB I expect no different next week

Let's hope so...he hasn't exactly lit it up since week 1.
Gore should get plenty of touches next week against that defense.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kap just seems to take it to a different level when playing GB I expect no different next week

Let's hope so...he hasn't exactly lit it up since week 1.

He's not being asked to throw 40 plus times like week 1
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Of course, but there are other things to consider:

-No film on him at the time.
-Crabtree not coming off severe achilles injury
-Healthy Manningham
-Experienced Delanie (who tore up New England) vs. rookie McDonald

Would Boldin/Patton negate the effect of substantial film to gameplan against CK + losing Delanie, Manningham, and that bit of Crabtree's effectiveness? Who knows. But it's not unreasonable to suggest it's something to consider as a potential concern.

Delanie Walker who tore up NE??? He had two catches, the first one got zero yards and the other one was the 34 yard TD. That is not tearing up anybody lol he was a complete non-factor the majority of the game.

Manningham didn't even play I'm not convinced you watched that game to be honest.

Kaepernick will be fine with Boldin taking Crabtree's place as the go-to and a 80-90% Crabtree as the #2 WR. That combined with the fact that the Packers simply do not have the personnel to match up with us period leads me to believe we will be just fine
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
niners and saints advance to championship game. close out the stick in real style.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Nope. If saints will beat the cowboys or eagles then saints will against Carolina. And if 49ers beat GB then going against Seattle... We need no worried about against Seattle. Who care?!.. We need mind and calm mind.. Got it bro?!

totally clear.

I'm hoping New Orleans gets to play Dallas cuz they should kill them, then they get to take a run at the Seahawks before the Niners.

Best case scenario the Saints beat them and the Niners host the NFC Championship. Worst case, at least maybe they expose some holes for the Niners against the Seahawks. Payton is a great coach and he might show a few tricks Harbaugh can use.

(This is assuming the Niners win in GB and Carolina obviously )
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Of course, but there are other things to consider:

-No film on him at the time.
-Crabtree not coming off severe achilles injury
-Healthy Manningham
-Experienced Delanie (who tore up New England) vs. rookie McDonald

Would Boldin/Patton negate the effect of substantial film to gameplan against CK + losing Delanie, Manningham, and that bit of Crabtree's effectiveness? Who knows. But it's not unreasonable to suggest it's something to consider as a potential concern.

Delanie Walker who tore up NE??? He had two catches, the first one got zero yards and the other one was the 34 yard TD. He also had a fumble lost...That is not tearing up anybody lol he was a complete non-factor the majority of the game.

Manningham didn't even play I'm not convinced you watched that game to be honest.

Kaepernick will be fine with Boldin taking Crabtree's place as the go-to and a 80-90% Crabtree as the #2 WR. That combined with the fact that the Packers simply do not have the personnel to match up with us period leads me to believe we will be just fine

Huh? No, the 6 seed would play the 1 seed if they win dude.
Originally posted by bigmur49:

totally clear.

I'm hoping New Orleans gets to play Dallas cuz they should kill them, then they get to take a run at the Seahawks before the Niners.

Best case scenario the Saints beat them and the Niners host the NFC Championship. Worst case, at least maybe they expose some holes for the Niners against the Seahawks. Payton is a great coach and he might show a few tricks Harbaugh can use.

(This is assuming the Niners win in GB and Carolina obviously )

Sure bro.

Playing Green Bay is weird. In every way the Niners should kill them but I have to admit I hold Rodgers up in the category as one of the guys that you don't want to play no matter how beat up his team is. I think the Niners win, and it should be a beating, but will still be nervous when I sit down to watch!
Originally posted by kap2crab:

Huh? No, the 6 seed would play the 1 seed if they win dude.

Yeah what I did figure out.. Wait and see.. Bro....
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GB and Seattle are the only two teams that can take us out.
If the 49ers players didn't used for problem to playing frozen at Green Bay home. I need 49ers players must practice use with ice. Lets test to see if they playing improve the beat for problem frozen.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If the 49ers players didn't used for problem to playing frozen at Green Bay home. I need 49ers players must practice use with ice. Lets test to see if they playing improve the beat for problem frozen.

Doubt no! Practice time these Niners wisely use must!
Share 49ersWebzone