There are 166 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Wildcard Weekend)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: On Fox Channel
Where: Green Bay
When: Sunday, 4:30 PM Eastern
MURDER!
We are going to get carved up by Rodgers. The way we have been playing these last two week idk about this one.
rather play Bears crappy defense. Oh well... get ready for some snow I guess
Just slow down Rodgers, if our offense shows up big if we should move on. GB d is not good
One and done I'm afraid.
Niners 34
Packers 20
i'm nervous about this game. i hope we instruct our defensive players to aim for rodgers injured shoulder.

go niners. f**k the packers
Offense needs to show up big time because u know Rogers will get his points
New era. This time we have the packers number.

Niners 28
Packers 7
30-27 niners
just break his collarbone again
I am so f**king sick of these a*****es. Please no lambeau magic or terrible weather interferes in what should be a win.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Just slow down Rodgers, if our offense shows up big if we should move on. GB d is not good

wishful thinking on offense part....6 points in 3 quarters won't cut it....
[ Edited by ninerfreak on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:05 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone