There have been many things I have not liked about this season. But when you sit back and look at it, here are some facts:
1) Many may consider the 2013 season to be the "worse" season under Jim Harbaugh which featured the first official crisis of the HarBaalke era, a two game losing streak. In this "down" year, we are 12-4.
2) Colin Kaeperneck regressed this year to finish with over 3,000 yards passing, 21 TDs and 8 INTs.
3) We found some defensive line depth and didn't really use either of our rookies, Quinton Dial and Tank Carradine.
4) We got to 12-4 with one receiver for the majority of the season.
5) In spite of the game today, Frank Gore is still the man.
6) NaVorro Bowman, though he won't win, made a case for being DPOY.
7) We've got a future All-Pro in Eric Reid.
When you look at the mess in Washington, Cleveland, New York (Jets), Miami, etc, and realize we are 12-4 in a down year, the San Francisco 49ers really do have upper/middle class problems.