There are 199 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bring on Green Bay!

  • Dapro
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 590
Ok, looks like the Niners are going to Green Bay. Go Niners!
[ Edited by Dapro on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
I watched entire GB/chi game. Pack looked ok. Not spectacular.
The REAL prep game / "glorified practice" for NY/NJ MetLife Stadium....
Time to open up the playbook.

{don't hold your breath]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The REAL prep game / "glorified practice" for NY/NJ MetLife Stadium....

Remember what happened to the team of the last person who spoke those words.
That offense is going to be dangerous. Our defense has given up huge plays the last few weeks. Against Palmer you might get away with it. Against Rodgers, it will be much tougher.
Their D is iffy. Kaepernick torched them once this year. He needs to come through again.

Last time we learned they're good against the read-option and awful when you spread them out and throw it around. I think we'll open up the offense next week.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
That offense is going to be dangerous. Our defense has given up huge plays the last few weeks. Against Palmer you might get away with it. Against Rodgers, it will be much tougher.

The upside is that the 49ers won't be going against that Cardinals defense...who let's face it, is probably the best run defense since the 2011 49ers. It was like running into a wall. The Packers defense is much more vulnerable all over the place and that was before Clay Matthews and Johnny Jolly were out for the season.
Early weather forecasts for next weekend... Cold Saturday, colder Sunday.

"The Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field" Brrrrrrrrrr.
GO PACK GO. We will get our Vengeince
Originally posted by Pack_Fan:
GO PACK GO. We will get our Vengeince

for not being able to spell.
packers defense sucks. gore and kaep are going to have a easy game
Originally posted by Pack_Fan:
GO PACK GO. We will get our Vengeince

What?
Originally posted by Pack_Fan:
GO PACK GO. We will get our Vengeince

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Pack_Fan:
GO PACK GO. We will get our Vengeince

What?
Is that a dirty word?