There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NO KILLER INSTINCT

Jesus relax people. The killer instinct that everyone is crying over was passing on the FG. The 49ers may win the whole damn thing but it's not gonna be easy.
Originally posted by SaksV:
Does this guy really need to re-post his individual responses to each comment? Where's you message board killer instinct?

the same place your english instinct is
Originally posted by ads_2006:
thats why walsh retired

was gonna get fired by eddie D for lack of killer instinct

#NTLogic

what about the next year 1989 and 1984?
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We won.

confidence isn't high with a close win like this...6 points in 3 quarters ain't gonna cut it against GB

^^

No second half adjustments whatsoever. Ridiculous...
Classic Niner talk thread. Thanks. AZ is a really good team. Playoff caliber. They can beat any team in the NFC. Their defense may be the best in football right now, definitely up there. No team blows out every opponent in the nfl. No one will ever take you serious round here now. So you may wanna go with a new username.
So what do you call that last drive then?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

What about them? Your whole argument is that these close games are proof/evidence that this team will not win the Super Bowl. You inferred that in order for the 49ers to win the Lombardi, they'd need to win and win in convincing fashion week in and week out. That simply NEVER happens in the NFL. The last team that crushed every opponent ended up losing at the end (See: Patriots, New England). I went ahead and posted the 1988 schedule for you so you could see PROOF/EVIDENCE that a team doesn't have to dominate the scoreboard all through the season and still win a Super Bowl. Other posters tried to dumb it down for you by pointing out the past 3 Super Bowl champions have all had to grind to get their ring....that apparently didn't work for you. So I used an example you're familiar with..the 49ers. Good day.
[ Edited by SaksV on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM ]
We are getting trashed by KNBR hosts! 5 three and outs, 0 for five in short yard offense, one sack on Pulmer and so on....
Does this guy really need to re-post his individual responses to each comment? Where's you message board killer instinct?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
thats why walsh retired

was gonna get fired by eddie D for lack of killer instinct

#NTLogic

Spoken by a guy who makes multiple accounts to complain about the same things in multiple threads...

spoken by a guy who must have read them ALL
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:38 PM ]
Yeah, no need for name calling by anyone.

Regardless of the lack of technical analysis, there seems to be an unease at our inability to simply put teams away when we need to.

Does that deserve a lock? Come on Amp.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:

• WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
I f**king hope Harbaugh is HAPPY

Didn't AZ beat Seattle last week?
Were going to open up the playbook now imo the killer instinct will show up
JH holding back plays like last year when they unleashed Kap.

Agree that it's frustrating but WTF!
What about them? Your whole argument is that these close games are proof/evidence that this team will not win the Super Bowl. You inferred that in order for the 49ers to win the Lombardi, they'd need to win and win in convincing fashion week in and week out. That simply NEVER happens in the NFL. The last team that crushed every opponent ended up losing at the end (See: Patriots, New England). I went ahead and posted the 1988 schedule for you so you could see PROOF/EVIDENCE that a team doesn't have to dominate the scoreboard all through the season and still win a Super Bowl. Other posters tried to dumb it down for you by pointing out the past 3 Super Bowl champions have all had to grind to get their ring....that apparently didn't work for you. So I used an example you're familiar with..the 49ers. Good day.
look dude I understand that SOMETIME you have to GRIND it out BUT for games where you start out rolling and all of a sudden you GO away from what is working and it not just this game it has been most of the season,but I see you have the same Mindset as the Coaches and you just can't fix stupid .
No way AZ sxs. I mean they only beat the "best" team in the NFL in Seattle the toughest place to play in the NFL. That defense is only number one versus the rush. They have so littlie talent like Fitzgerald. docket, Campbell, Peterson. They had only won 7/8 with the one loss to the NFC east champion (calling it early). They barely beat the Panthers duh. Only half of their wins were against good teams. They did lose at home to the number one seed n the NFL this year.Come on. Pathetic on our part.