Week 5 vs. Lions 20-13 Win
Week 6 vs. Broncos 16-13 Overtime Loss
Week 7 vs. Rams 24-21 Win
Week 8 @ Bears 10-9 Loss
Week 9 vs. Vikings 24-21 Win
Week 10 @ Cardinals 24-23 Loss
Week 11 vs. Raiders 9-6 Loss
Week 16 @ Rams 36-16 Loss

Finished 10-6...Then we won the Super Bowl by 4 points.... How's that for CLOSE?
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
THIS TEAM as it is Coached Now WILL NOT win a Superbowl,there has to be a "go for the throat mentality" a "take no prisoners attitude"..I DON'T SEE THAT WITH THIS COACHING STAFF.

Can you use more capital letters and random words that are capitalized? You don't have enough.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Can't tell if really passionate or to many drinks.
don't drink ,been a niners fan for DECADES,and I know when a team is in good shape to make a REAL run for a Superbowl Win,this team is not being COACHED to win a Superbowl,I don't see that Killer Instinct that teams have like all the Superbowl winning 9ers of old had,Like Montana,Rice ,Graig Tyler, Franks(John) Board,Reynolds(Hacksaw) Lott, Turner(Keena), Jackson(Ricky) you know like those guys Like WALSH had...I don't see it in this team(COACHES) what I do see is H&H=hang on and hope for a win.

Originally posted by ninerfreak:
confidence isn't high with a close win like this...6 points in 3 quarters ain't gonna cut it against GB

Agree,it will be one and done with this crappy mentality of coaching.
don't drink ,been a niners fan for DECADES,and I know when a team is in good shape to make a REAL run for a Superbowl Win,this team is not being COACHED to win a Superbowl,I don't see that Killer Instinct that teams have like all the Superbowl winning 9ers of old had,Like Montana,Rice ,Graig Tyler, Franks(John) Board,Reynolds(Hacksaw) Lott, Turner(Keena), Jackson(Ricky) you know like those guys Like WALSH had...I don't see it in this team(COACHES) what I do see is H&H=hang on and hope for a win.

Who cares the team is in. The NY Giants and Ravens didnt look so super either.
It would not bother me to see Greg Roman go to another team , he is not creative enough and makes statements that he hopes he calls the right plays at the right time....REALLY? I do not think Bill Walsh had that in mind when he scripted the first 20 plays or so and was thinking I hope I called the right plays. This team plays power football and that means Frank Gore is a major part of the Offensive scheme but what happened today...they shut his ass down. If it wasn't for Dawson gentlemen we would be the #6 seed plain and simple. We should beat the Green Bay SLACKERS but going to Seattle we will have to have a lot of things go our way and if we make it to Seattle I hope they let Colin do his thing with his legs otherwise people I will see you next year and we won't be wearing another ring.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Help the sky is still falling in the webzone!
No use crying over spilled milk!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Does this guy really need to re-post his individual responses to each comment? Where's you message board killer instinct?
Originally posted by SaksV:
LOL

49ers 1988 games...
Week 1 @ Saints 34-33 Win
Week 2 @ Giants 20-17 Win
Week 3 home opener vs. Falcons 34-17 Loss
Week 5 vs. Lions 20-13 Win
Week 6 vs. Broncos 16-13 Overtime Loss
Week 7 vs. Rams 24-21 Win
Week 8 @ Bears 10-9 Loss
Week 9 vs. Vikings 24-21 Win
Week 10 @ Cardinals 24-23 Loss
Week 11 vs. Raiders 9-6 Loss
Week 16 @ Rams 36-16 Loss

Finished 10-6...Then we won the Super Bowl by 4 points.... How's that for CLOSE?

thats why walsh retired

was gonna get fired by eddie D for lack of killer instinct

#NTLogic

Originally posted by ninerfreak:
confidence isn't high with a close win like this...6 points in 3 quarters ain't gonna cut it against GB

Agree,it will be one and done with this crappy mentality of coaching.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Move this s**t to the game day thread or lock it up. This retarted diatribe is not worth it's own thread.

WHY? the truth hurts...sorry that your mind does not understand what is being said....would pictures help?

Does this guy really need to re-post his individual responses to each comment? Where's you message board killer instinct?

the same place your english instinct is
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
thats why walsh retired

#NTLogic

• SaksV
  • Veteran

Spoken by a guy who makes multiple accounts to complain about the same things in multiple threads...
Jesus relax people. The killer instinct that everyone is crying over was passing on the FG. The 49ers may win the whole damn thing but it's not gonna be easy.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
thats why walsh retired

#NTLogic

what about the next year 1989 and 1984?
Share 49ersWebzone