There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NO KILLER INSTINCT

I,m tired of this "If we can just hold on mentality" crap...it will catch up with the 9ers SOON,I hope THAT jed york WHEN HE SITS DOWN WITH hARBUGAH tell him look,this barely winning when you should be beating the hell out teams has got to stop.I don't see any killer instinct at all from the coaching staff,this is what Mariucci did in his coaching tenure with the niners....IF this is what we have to look forward to,NO SUPERBOWL WINS.This game SHOULD NOT BE THIS FREAKING CLOSE...aaagghhh.
I f**king hope Harbaugh is HAPPY
Okay
  • dara
  • Member
  • Posts: 87
Lol
Roman/Harbaugh with terrible short yardage situational playcalling. The media shouldn't forget this and should rip Harbaugh a new one for it after the game.
We won.
And for any of you geezers who say the old 49ers "went on a roll" and "killed teams", in 1988 the Niners lost 38-16 vs. Rams the last game of the season, and won the Super Bowl. It all doesn't matter, the real season starts next week.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

how you will be looking when they loose a close game that should not be.
Originally posted by highwayone:
And for any of you geezers who say the old 49ers "went on a roll" and "killed teams", in 1988 the Niners lost 38-16 vs. Rams the last game of the season, and won the Super Bowl. It all doesn't matter, the real season starts next week.

those teams were NOT consistently playing CLOSE GAMES
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

how you will be looking when they loose a close game that should not be.

how you look when we win to close out the season 12-4
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
I,m tired of this "If we can just hold on mentality" crap...it will catch up with the 9ers SOON,I hope THAT jed york WHEN HE SITS DOWN WITH hARBUGAH tell him look,this barely winning when you should be beating the hell out teams has got to stop.I don't see any killer instinct at all from the coaching staff,this is what Mariucci did in his coaching tenure with the niners....IF this is what we have to look forward to,NO SUPERBOWL WINS.This game SHOULD NOT BE THIS FREAKING CLOSE...aaagghhh.

fire harbaugh?
Lol
lol