There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Pro Bowl selections 2013-2014

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
He allowed a TD last week to Atlanta. Reid is a FS also. Earl Thomas is about as good as they get so is Weddle. Byrd missed half the season but does have 4 int's in 8 starts and has been one of the top FS the previous 3 years.
Reid had a better year than Weddle. He was snubbed.

Reid didn't stand a chance, as a rookie that didn't have eye popping spectacular stats, the bigger name vets will get in before him regardless if they have better seasons or not. Just the way it is.

Lombardi's & All Pro >>>>>>>> Pro Bowl
Now you see about lupati got pro bowl?!.. He is too good playing for block lines. I told you..l I want him stay for us and keep him our team. He seem too strong a guy.. Anyway. We must get a championship than pro bowl.. pro bowl is nothing to do and fun game that's all. It's not important for pro bowl..
Too bad they won't all be on the same team.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Now you see about lupati got pro bowl?!.. He is too good playing for block lines. I told you..l I want him stay for us and keep him our team. He seem too strong a guy.. Anyway. We must get a championship than pro bowl.. pro bowl is nothing to do and fun game that's all. It's not important for pro bowl..

Iupati getting in the pro bowl this year is very generous. He's had a pretty down year and I don't think he deserved it this season.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:

I'm confused... I thought the Pro Bowl was NFC vs. AFC?
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Iupati getting in the pro bowl this year is very generous. He's had a pretty down year and I don't think he deserved it this season.

Iupati is my dude. He is a fellow Vandal, and even i would admit he didnt deserve it this year.
Iupati didn't deserve the pro bowl, boone is a better all around player imo.
Wasnt Eric Reid second in probowl votes?

Hopefully they won't be on any f**king pro bowl team due to other commitments.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I'm confused... I thought the Pro Bowl was NFC vs. AFC?

They changed the format this year; they throw all of the players into one pot then they have 2 HOF players pick the teams. This year it's Jerry Rice and Dion Sanders. Pretty incredibly stupid format if you ask me. Come have Bow & Willis tackeling Gire, etc..Goodell thinks it will make the game attractive again, is this guy the classic clown or wot?!
I only kinda care that Gore and Willis go.

Gore so it will be another stat to hopefully see him get in the HOF
Willis because he has never not made it and I want to see him go like 14 years and never miss it, then retire with his 4 rings and go straight to HOF
Man I am surprised that the probowl game isn't just the seahawks offense vs. the seahawks defense...seeing how they already have won the superbowl (playing the games is just a formality)and have the loudest designed stadium, therefore having the best fans thus achieving the blessed state of best franchise in the history of sports...according to them.

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
They changed the format this year; they throw all of the players into one pot then they have 2 HOF players pick the teams. This year it's Jerry Rice and Dion Sanders. Pretty incredibly stupid format if you ask me. Come have Bow & Willis tackeling Gire, etc..Goodell thinks it will make the game attractive again, is this guy the classic clown or wot?!

Did I miss something? When did this happen? Horrible idea.
Congrats to all the 49ers on their pro bowl selections.
Haha so many of the responses on the first page had me thinking dafuq?

Anyways good to hear our guys getting recognition, time to prove their status in the playoffs.
[ Edited by 5280High on Dec 27, 2013 at 9:16 PM ]