There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 17 Niners vs Cardinals Video Preview


Good afternoon Niner fans! Good luck this week!


Em
Em in the house. Love your videos!
lol @ that iMovie/garage band background music
Originally posted by kronik:
Em in the house. Love your videos!

Thanks Kronik! Much appreciated!

Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol @ that iMovie/garage band background music

Why is that funny that I use Final Cut Pro X to edit?
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Kronik! Much appreciated!


Why is that funny that I use Final Cut Pro X to edit?

No prob buddy. Out of curiosity, who u got in the super bowl coming up?
Originally posted by kronik:
No prob buddy. Out of curiosity, who u got in the super bowl coming up?

Good question! I'd say Seattle vs Cincinnati *ducks*
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Kronik! Much appreciated!


Why is that funny that I use Final Cut Pro X to edit?

I love Final Cut. i just recognize the generic music for the MAC back from my High School days
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 27, 2013 at 6:53 PM ]
The vids are getting a lot better kuz. Keep it up!
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Good question! I'd say Seattle vs Cincinnati *ducks*

Interesting pick...I'm curious, are you basing that on the Bengals somehow getting the #2 seed and a home playoff game? A lot like the Seahawks, they are not anywhere near as good on the road as they are at home.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Kronik! Much appreciated!


Why is that funny that I use Final Cut Pro X to edit?

I love Final Cut. i just recognize the generic music for the MAC back from my High School days

HA! I'm starting to hear it more and more on these different commercials everyday

Originally posted by pelos21:
The vids are getting a lot better kuz. Keep it up!

Thanks Pelos! I have to keep swinging that axe!

Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Good question! I'd say Seattle vs Cincinnati *ducks*

Interesting pick...I'm curious, are you basing that on the Bengals somehow getting the #2 seed and a home playoff game? A lot like the Seahawks, they are not anywhere near as good on the road as they are at home.

I just like the weapons and the potential match up problems the Bengals provide. And their defense is also pretty solid. They've beaten NE and I think they can give the Broncos problems
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
HA! I'm starting to hear it more and more on these different commercials everyday



Right????? me too lol!

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 for the PC. not as good as Final Cut Pro, but have to work with what I have to work with you know?
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
HA! I'm starting to hear it more and more on these different commercials everyday


Thanks Pelos! I have to keep swinging that axe!


I just like the weapons and the potential match up problems the Bengals provide. And their defense is also pretty solid. They've beaten NE and I think they can give the Broncos problems

Cincinatti is a nice sleeper pick.
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Originally posted by kronik:
No prob buddy. Out of curiosity, who u got in the super bowl coming up?

Good question! I'd say Seattle vs Cincinnati *ducks*

lol