There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mic'd Up: Patrick Willis - 49ers vs Falcons / Stick Finale(?)

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Best part is at the end where Dawson asks Willis if he can explain to him how the playoffs work

lol i missed that part. I will have to watch that again!

haha
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

lol you think the 49ers defense doesnt respect Patrick Willis because he doesnt give Ray Lewis speeches? Willis leads by example. Hes never NOT been a pro bowler. He never commits penalties, he never loses his cool, and he never costs the team with stupid mistakes.

Willis is the ultimate pro. An elite defender, ALWAYS around the football, and a respectful person. He doesnt have the kind of personality thats going to scream a huddle of guys into a chant, but he speaks up anyways. Its part of being a leader.

For you to even suggest that he isnt the most respected player on the team along with Frank Gore, is total lunacy.

Its fans like you that make me realize that there were probably even negative fans back in the 80's talking crap about Joe Montana, no matter what he accomplished.
Truth
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

What a joke. I guess you missed the Intensity on kap's face durin the speech.

I smell a seaturd.
haha...you guys are so paranoid about Seaderrall, it's not even funny. Its my opinion. That doesn't make me a loser Seachicken. Uptight much?

BTW, people can become jealous or insecure even with friends.

You just picked a a few insignificant moments in that video as opposed to the multitude of scenes where Willis is being a good teammate and delivering an intense speech which every is glued to him. I mean, did you not see the part where he was in uniform thanking everyone?

That's why you appear to be a troll. That, plus your limited number of posts on here.

No appears about it
I guess I could spend all day trying to defend all the false accusations or misrepresentations that are being thrown my way, but I'm not. Time will tell. Go Niners!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

What a joke. I guess you missed the Intensity on kap's face durin the speech.

I smell a seaturd.
haha...you guys are so paranoid about Seaderrall, it's not even funny. Its my opinion. That doesn't make me a loser Seachicken. Uptight much?

BTW, people can become jealous or insecure even with friends.

You just picked a a few insignificant moments in that video as opposed to the multitude of scenes where Willis is being a good teammate and delivering an intense speech which every is glued to him. I mean, did you not see the part where he was in uniform thanking everyone?

That's why you appear to be a troll. That, plus your limited number of posts on here.

No appears about it

I know we aren't supposed to be rude on these forums, but you are a f*cking idiot. Plain and simple.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Best part is at the end where Dawson asks Willis if he can explain to him how the playoffs work

lol i missed that part. I will have to watch that again!

haha

Yeah he was like "Hey can you explain to me how the Playoffs work? 16 seasons and I've only been there once."

CLASSIC, Love em' both.
I think Pat has lost a step gaiz