LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Mic'd Up: Patrick Willis - 49ers vs Falcons / Stick Finale(?)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

What a joke. I guess you missed the Intensity on kap's face durin the speech.

I smell a seaturd.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

I smell a seaturd.
haha...you guys are so paranoid about Seaderrall, it's not even funny. Its my opinion. That doesn't make me a loser Seachicken. Uptight much?

BTW, people can become jealous or insecure even with friends.
[ Edited by SFsFinest on Dec 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Pat becoming jealous of Bowman. Asinine
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
haha...you guys are so paranoid about Seaderrall, it's not even funny. Its my opinion. That doesn't make me a loser Seachicken. Uptight much?

Willis is a future Hall of Famer. What the hell is he insecure about?

I smell a seaturd.

Lol what did you expect? You're talking s**t about one of our best players on a Niners forum. Expect some backlash.
Grant Florio strikes again
Best part is at the end where Dawson asks Willis if he can explain to him how the playoffs work
Originally posted by Hopper:

If I really have to spell it out, I guess I can.

Human nature - Willis is use to being the shining star 6 time pro-bowl all everything 49er LB. Bowman comes along and has clearly stolen some of his shine. Its too the point where the coaches rave more about Bowman than Pat. The media even is beginning to whisper that Bow might be the better of the two. Heck, look no further than the threads on this forum. Many on here think Bow is better than Pat and frankly a decent case can be made.
So the question isn't whether or not Pat is a HOFer. Its whether or not he's able to cope with being the second best LB on his team. or so its said. That doesn't mean that he walks around hating Bowman, it just means how is he coping with the fan fair Bowman is now getting, even from the team. If you notice in the video, Bowman was the one giving the pep talk to the LB core, on two occasions.

Willis is an elite pro and tremendous role model, but he's not a natural leader, vocally anyway. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I have my doubts we'll keep both in the long run.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Best part is at the end where Dawson asks Willis if he can explain to him how the playoffs work

Man I f**king love our team!
Lol huh? They both signed contract extensions already and are gonna be together for at least the next 4 years. You should feel blessed that we have 2 elite leaders manning the lb core. Imo they just make each other better.
[ Edited by pelos21 on Dec 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM ]

If I really have to spell it out, I guess I can.

Human nature - Willis is use to being the shining star 6 time pro-bowl all everything 49er LB. Bowman comes along and has clearly stolen some of his shine. Its too the point where the coaches rave more about Bowman than Pat. The media even is beginning to whisper that Bow might be the better of the two. Heck, look no further than the threads on this forum. Many on here think Bow is better than Pat and frankly a decent case can be made.
So the question isn't whether or not Pat is a HOFer. Its whether or not he's able to cope with being the second best LB on his team. or so its said. That doesn't mean that he walks around hating Bowman, it just means how is he coping with the fan fair Bowman is now getting, even from the team. If you notice in the video, Bowman was the one giving the pep talk to the LB core, on two occasions.

Willis is an elite pro and tremendous role model, but he's not a natural leader, vocally anyway. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I have my doubts we'll keep both in the long run.
Where are you getting Willis isn't a leader from? Also he is locked up thru 2016. He also restructured his deal to help with rookie signings which shows to me he wants to be here. The guys is about winning as a team, not personal accolades
Pat becoming jealous of Bowman. Asinine

@ 2:55 mark, Bowman working on Pats helmet... RESPECT right there.
Dawson: Can you explain to me how the playoffs work?

poor guy was stuck in Cleveland forever
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Grant Florio strikes again

I smell a seaturd.

You just picked a a few insignificant moments in that video as opposed to the multitude of scenes where Willis is being a good teammate and delivering an intense speech which every is glued to him. I mean, did you not see the part where he was in uniform thanking everyone?

That's why you appear to be a troll. That, plus your limited number of posts on here.
Share 49ersWebzone