LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Mic'd Up: Patrick Willis - 49ers vs Falcons / Stick Finale(?)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deserves its own thread...

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Patrick-Willis-in-Candlestick-Finale/08f1c5e1-a04c-440b-bf8b-91d4f29df051

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 27, 2013 at 3:16 AM ]
Epic
LETS GOOOO!!!!!!!
I love this man.
The best part of that was seeing how Willis didn't even get undressed and instead went around and gave the offensive and special teams guys props. Even Dawson
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.
These are such classics. The music that played after the onside kick leading up to the interception was perfect.
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

im not sure what you just watched
Originally posted by lamontb:

This

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
gotta love Pat he the true leader of this team.

What the f**k are you talking about? Troll much?
When Bowman makes that interception, the crowd's reaction was THUNDEROUS.
The best part of that was seeing how Willis didn't even get undressed and instead went around and gave the offensive and special teams guys props. Even Dawson

Kickers have feelings too!
Originally posted by SportsFan:

This

lol
Share 49ersWebzone