There are 342 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Roman leaves..

Who do you guys want to take over ? I know it's a lil premature, just wanted fellow niner fan opinions.
Doug Pederson
someone in house
to use the playbook we have just differently

we have
a power run team
a progression passing team
an ar route team
an edge rushing team
a pistol team
a read option

all in one

so keep the playbook
just different play calls
Mursh
I will be happy happy happy
Jon Gruden
Anyone who can call a competent passing attack and doesn't turn the offense off when we are only up by 10 points in the third quarter. Oh, and someone who makes the offense look less jagged and make it smooth and rhythmic.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Anyone who can call a competent passing attack and doesn't turn the offense off when we are only up by 10 points in the third quarter. Oh, and someone who makes the offense look less jagged and make it smooth and rhythmic.

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Lane Kiffin
Norv

But I'm not sure it really matters.

JH gets the plays from the OC and sends them in or chooses his own play. So ultimately, it's JH who calls the offensive plays, sets the philosophy that we are using.

We keep winning so I'm sure he doesn't see it the way many of us in the Zone do.

It appears he doesn't really want to open the offense up.

I could be wrong but I don't think so.
If Roman leaves ... we start all over again with another OC? Hopefully we have someone in house that can do the job tweaking the system we already have
Isn't Geep Chryst the de facto succesor? Calls half the plays anyway.
Ken Wisenhut former head coach of the Arizona Cardinals , former offensive Cord for the San Diego Chargers , former Offensive Cord for the Pittsburg Steelers.
Originally posted by LEN-RHODE9er:
Ken Wisenhut former head coach of the Arizona Cardinals , former offensive Cord for the San Diego Chargers , former Offensive Cord for the Pittsburg Steelers.