LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Giving thanks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since it's the holiday season, I'm going to rattle off some thanks to some of the Niners that give us joy:

Frank Gore - Not only are you the all time leading rusher, but you saved many a QB by being amongst the elite at picking up blitzes

Cowboy - Inspirational leader on the DL that sacrifices himself to let others get the stats

VD - You've grown before our eyes and have been a big play machine for the team

Pat - We've been spoiled watching you set a new standard for LB play.

Navarro - You might have started in the shadow of Pat, but now everyone is realizing just how talented you are (and this might be the best ILB duo ever)

Who else should get props?
I'm giving thanks to Phil Dawson, last year I was sick everything Akers hit the field, now I just it's 3 points every PD marches out.

Next is the health of Crabtree at the perfect time & what I think was the best trade of the offseason getting Boldin for a 6th round pick.

But most of all, Jim Harbaugh, we may hate his weird offensive philosophy at times, his vague media statements etc but b4 this guy came into town we blew.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to thank them all. They're like my children, can't pick one over another.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 25, 2013 at 8:44 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ANQUAN BOLDIN!

if we didn't have this dude, we probably wouldn't even be in the playoffs right now.
All of the defensive lineman and linebackers that stepped up during an injury riddled season, especially Tony Jerod-Eddie, DeMarcus Dobbs, and Dan Skuta.

Eric Reid for helping us make a seamless transition at safety.

Tramaine Brock for seizing opportunity.

Vernon for having one of the greatest seasons I've seen from a TE. Can you imagine what this guys numbers would be if he played for the Patriots or the Saints? He'd probably finish with 20 TDs and 1,300 yards.
SPECIAL TEAMS - they've really played well all season.

ANDY LEE - he had a 52 yarder in the last game and all season has been consistent.
bah humbug I gave thanks last month.
God bless everyone
I would like to thank our whole team and our coaching staff. I would also like to thank the AZ Cardinals for opening the door for us to take the NFC West, too bad it will have to be at their expense if we do.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Amen

Originally posted by ninergold:
Since it's the holiday season, I'm going to rattle off some thanks to some of the Niners that give us joy:

Frank Gore - Not only are you the all time leading rusher, but you saved many a QB by being amongst the elite at picking up blitzes

Cowboy - Inspirational leader on the DL that sacrifices himself to let others get the stats

VD - You've grown before our eyes and have been a big play machine for the team

Pat - We've been spoiled watching you set a new standard for LB play.

Navarro - You might have started in the shadow of Pat, but now everyone is realizing just how talented you are (and this might be the best ILB duo ever)

Who else should get props?

Mike Crabtree- For growing into a man and busting your butt to get back and help the team.
The Entire Offense- For tolerating bad play calling

Eric Reid- For exceeding all expectations
Donte Whitner- For creating hits that give an old defensive coach a thrill and realizing the NFL is out to screw you and actually hitting legally.
Aldon Smith- For growing up and fighting your inner demons every day. We know its hard but you have a team and 49ers nation supporting you.

Andy Lee- For quietly being the best 49ers punter of all-time.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I want to thank the entire 49er organization for putting a winning team on the field. They are a first class organization and treat their fans like first class people! Thank you so much for all you've done for us!

the new stadium, our awesome draft picks, Trent, Harbaugh,
give thanks for Anthony Davis having yet another lockdown season at RT.
Kap - just to piss of those who still want that former QB who plays for that team in KC.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Kap - just to piss of those who still want that former QB who plays for that team in KC.
[ Edited by 16to87 on Dec 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone