LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Did Patrick Willis save the NaVorro Bowman touchdown?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Ether:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000303631/WK-16-Can-t-Miss-Play-Lighting-up-Candlestick

This is an honest observation and question. Watch the video of the Bowman return @ 0:12-0:13. #19 Drew Davis is chasing after Bowman with Willis in front and Ahmad Brooks closing in on him from the back. Ahmad Brooks comes from behind and pretty clearly pushes Drew Davis in the back. With the momentum Davis was carrying, if Brooks shoves him and Davis, without Willis there to inadvertently prop him up, falls over... would that have been a block in the back, and penalty on the return?

I noticed that immediately. I thought, "WTF is brooks doing! " Willis pretty much held up davis. Had davis flopped to the ground, refs probably would've thrown the flag.

Damn at Brooks. Tell brooks that dumb for penalty and yellow flag too but refs didn't threw the flag for us when bowman got td. Whew... Brooks is f**king dumb a football cuz he need learning careful the less about penalty and flags.. He is f**king cost trouble for penalty and flags.. He was f**king dumb for flags at Super Bowl last Feb..

take it easy buzz. brooks is one of our best players.

I know bro. I need brooks must know how football but it is not get penalties or yellow flags for us.. It is very serious for wins and careful about penalty and yellow flags.. Tell brooks please be smart to play the football.. Thanks bro..

i will tell him. thanks buzz.

I appreciate it. Love you bro as 49ers fans.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Dec 27, 2013 at 5:46 AM ]
Let's thank Andy lee for holding XP's without him who knows what would have happened
Share 49ersWebzone