There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Was the Candlestick "Farewell" premature

Was the Candlestick "Farewell" premature

Call me a homer. But I have not given up hope on winning the Division or the NFC. Plus there are some scenarios where we end up hosting a playoff game in the alter rounds. Who cares if it makes sense. You got to believe people!
Praecox interruptus
I feel like I'd like an option that's less excited.
Considering the Seahawks forum is preparing for a morgue Sunday, yes I think the farewell at the Stick is premature
I have not given up hope yet on getting home field, but logically, saying farewell on the last regular season game EVER was the right call.
It was not premature to say goodbye but If we do find our way to the stick again it would be pure destiny
they had to do something just in case it was the last game there. i think we'll be back tho. seems like seattles goodluck finally ran out and ours is just starting.
The Rams are hot right now and have shut down good offenses this season. There offense is not so great though is what worries me. But i do think they will play really hard they want nothing more than to finish 8-8 instead of 7-9 and winning is Seattle would end there season on a positive note. Anything can happen but what ever happens there is out of our hands the Niners still have to take care of business against a hot Cardinals team.
Originally posted by Raul98:
The Rams are hot right now and have shut down good offenses this season. There offense is not so great though is what worries me. But i do think they will play really hard they want nothing more than to finish 8-8 instead of 7-9 and winning is Seattle would end there season on a positive note. Anything can happen but what ever happens there is out of our hands the Niners still have to take care of business against a hot Cardinals team.

we've been killing birds the last couple weeks so i dont see why that would change. hopefully the rams shut down the s**t hawks
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Considering the Seahawks forum is preparing for a morgue Sunday, yes I think the farewell at the Stick is premature


Nice.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
they had to do something just in case it was the last game there. i think we'll be back tho. seems like seattles goodluck finally ran out and ours is just starting.


Obviously. It was the last regular season game regardless. This wasn't really intended to be a logical discussion.
yes
Originally posted by Raul98:
The Rams are hot right now and have shut down good offenses this season. There offense is not so great though is what worries me. But i do think they will play really hard they want nothing more than to finish 8-8 instead of 7-9 and winning is Seattle would end there season on a positive note. Anything can happen but what ever happens there is out of our hands the Niners still have to take care of business against a hot Cardinals team.

We're hot too. Carson Palmer is playing like hot garbage. Our QB can actually pass from the pocket.
I ejaculated
We had to have it cause if we didn't then didn't get a home game then we wouldn't get one with a game involved.