There are 233 users in the forums

Final CandleStick Park Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Candlestick Park is a amazing stadium it has hosted some of the best moments in bay area sports history. It should go down as one of the most legendary stadiums in sports history. No matter how long the 49ers are away from the city Candlestick Park will always be home. These stats show just how dominant our 49ers where during there stay. Attached below is the 49ers record against individual teams. Niners played great here and this stadium will be missed good bye Candlestick.

• 25-11 Monday Night Football record
  • 226-131-2 regular season record
  • 20-7 playoff record *not including possibly this years home playoff appearance
  • 49ers hosted 8 NFC Championships 5-3 record

how do I say goodbye..
Originally posted by verb1der:
how do I say goodbye..

I feel the Niners did a good job of it last night the pre game atmosphere was awesome and sad. The game itself was great with a amazing finish that put us in the playoffs. The post game celebration with Berman Eddie D. Rice Steve and Owens was very nice. Boys 2 men. And the fireworks were also nice. Seeing Eddie there was the high light for me. He gave us 30 years of great memories. Hes still very much loved by the people that showed from the crowd reaction to him there. There's no good way to say good bye but the 49er organization sure sent off the stick the right way last night.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Dec 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Raul98:
how do I say goodbye..

I feel the Niners did a good job of it last night the pre game atmosphere was awesome and sad. The game itself was great with a amazing finish that put us in the playoffs. The post game celebration with Berman Eddie D. Rice Steve and Owens was very nice. Boys 2 men. And the fireworks were also nice. Seeing Eddie there was the high light for me. He gave us 30 years of great memories. Hes still very much loved by the people that showed from the crowd reaction to him there. There's no good way to say good bye but the 49er organization sure sent off the stick the right way last night.

Boys 2 men was cool, but it kind of changed the mood because everyone was so stoked about the win, and then all of a sudden

"How do I....saaaay goodbye...."

awwkward!
Originally posted by Raul98:
how do I say goodbye..

Boys 2 men was cool, but it kind of changed the mood because everyone was so stoked about the win, and then all of a sudden

"How do I....saaaay goodbye...."

awwkward!

Maybe it wont be good bye if Seattle loses sunday and we win
Share 49ersWebzone