LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iLL49er:
anyone else think that Maiocco jumping up and down like a fan is kind of pathetic? he's a reporter, their job is to be impartial..clearly he's a fan of the team which isn't very good journalistic integrity

Hes the 49ers main beat writer. He travels with the team pretty much everywhere. How can you be impartial? Asking someone whos gotten very close to this team to be stoic during an electric moment is incredibly unrealistic.
Where is Maiocco jumping up and down? I didn't see him.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Hes the 49ers main beat writer. He travels with the team pretty much everywhere. How can you be impartial? Asking someone whos gotten very close to this team to be stoic during an electric moment is incredibly unrealistic.

Yep. He's my favorite coverage of the 49ers because he doesn't post b******t rumors or crap. He posts what he knows is true and his opionion. Plus He's a cool dude, I also remember his recation to the Saints 49ers game in 2011 lol
anyone else think that Maiocco jumping up and down like a fan is kind of pathetic? he's a reporter, their job is to be impartial..clearly he's a fan of the team which isn't very good journalistic integrity

What's your deal ?

Seems like you always try to find something wrong with anything ?
Ill he's a fan. He has to report facts. Look at florio guy is totally bias

This. MM speaks the truth. Best believe he will break down the game and point out our weaknesses after the holidays lol

Btw, I just had a feeling something would happen before the Ryan INT. I didn't know if it was going to come in the form of a Kap 40 second comeback but I did. And I was still surprised.... I just shook my head and said "Bowman, you son of a b***h, you"
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by xtm059:
first thing i noticed - justin smith is getting held

again

Is this video on YouTube? I want to put it on Facebook and share this joy with all my Saints fans!!!

are you serious? lmao getout
Originally posted by Esco:

does anyone have ted robinsons call on the pick?

Who the f**k cares?
I got a little glimpse heaven.
  • HERN
  • Veteran

Maiocco is the the perfect example of how everyone here reacted when Bowman got the interception.
I yelled louder than I have ever yelled in my life. Slapping hands with anyone around me with their hands up. It was such a great way to send of The Stick with that play. It was the first game I had been to in 4-5 years so it was nice to see the crowd finally explode and yell their asses off and have something to yell about unlike my last games.
Share 49ersWebzone