There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
i can't lie someone was cutting some onions when i started watching this
damn chef's always cutting onions when im watching slow motion replay of legendary plays to slow rock music

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

Holy crap, that is an epic video....damn onions
lol wow!

There's like 50 things going on at the same time in this video. Reid knocking Ryan down, Aldon cheering over the take-down, nobody knows what happened yet, then the sideline, going insane. Felt like a Willie Mays home run.

Security guards watching, crowd going nuts!!!

And if I'm not mistaken Maiocco going ape s**t on the sideline.

the fans in the end zone standing then leaning closer then exploding

maiocco and some other guy jumping up and down like they were at a grunge concert
the ball guys running alongside saying yea
the older lady with her hands on her head
jim making sure everybody was behind the white line
the nonchalant reaction of so many others just putting their hands up like yup
bowman running and scanning the field seeing if he could make it.
osgood was running alongside
but if you look just before that patton is running alongside too looking like a little kid..

video of the year. whoever did this, needs an extension on their contract
It was like it happened in slow motion. I saw Brock jump the route, which hes SO good at, and when he broke it up the ball hung up there and I was just hoping it didnt drop to the ground. As Bowman was heading to the endzone I held my breath for no flags, and half thought he might slide down at the 1 to run the clock out.
damn chef's always cutting onions when im watching slow motion replay of legendary plays to slow rock music

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

lol wow!

There's like 50 things going on at the same time in this video. Reid knocking Ryan down, Aldon cheering over the take-down, nobody knows what happened yet, then the sideline, going insane. Felt like a Willie Mays home run.

maiocco and some other guy jumping up and down like they were at a grunge concert
but if you look just before that patton is running alongside too looking like a little kid..

The perfect song for the perfect play.
The Pick at the Stick!
Honest question, how many thought we were done for? I was pretty down at the moment with all sorts of negative thoughts going through my head. That was the last thing in the world I was expecting and that's what made it so great. Thought's of "how are we going to lose this", "are we even going to make the playoffs now", "god our defense sucks" and so on. Then blam, sheer jubilation. Gonna miss all the magic that happened at the Stick.

lol wow!

Oh lawd

I'm sitting here at the Car Wash, waiting on them to finish my state inspection, and then i watch that video for the first time, and boy was it hard to not to roll a tear in the middle of this place!

lol wow!

Wow, can't stop watching that. Soo awesome
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by carioca49er:

kicked myself for the 100th time for not flying out to SF and getting a ticket for this game...

This is all i was thinking as Bowman was running to the endzone.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

lol wow!

Oh lawd

I'm sitting here at the Car Wash, waiting on them to finish my state inspection, and then i watch that video for the first time, and boy was it hard to not to roll a tear in the middle of this place!

It is hard to hold back the tears after watching that video.
I love my Niners!

Agreed...REALLY captures the moment in HD as well. Just epic.
Honest question, how many thought we were done for? I was pretty down at the moment with all sorts of negative thoughts going through my head. That was the last thing in the world I was expecting and that's what made it so great. Thought's of "how are we going to lose this", "are we even going to make the playoffs now", "god our defense sucks" and so on. Then blam, sheer jubilation. Gonna miss all the magic that happened at the Stick.

Oh I think a LOT of people saw the payback coming esp. after the onsides kick.
Originally posted by verb1der:

lol wow!

don't forget the music!

wow that gave me chills

Wow, what a fantastic video. The slowmotion, combined with the music and the camera angle they used, it really captured the moment so well.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrQqwG_rQx7A
Family Christmas party. I started packing stuff to leave for the painful ride home but couldnt look away from tv and thank god. When it happened I dropped the stuff and screamed and scared the entire family. Many came running in the room thinking some sort of an emergency. My GF just explained, "thats what he does". Brock and Bowman, thank you!!!!!
I was stuck at work listening on the radio and just about lost my mind. This team is dangerous. Not just because of the talent we have but those guys want to win for eachother and we are peaking at just the right time.

How awesome is that video? The angle showing the 49er sideline. The Song. The significance of a playoff berth.

Farewell, Candlestick; it couldn't have been written any better.

Now let's go get some superbowl redemption!