LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was hugging people I didn't know as Bowman crossed the 50 yard line, incredible moment.
I was screaming BO take it to the house, my daughter eventually asked me to calm down.
I was happy but sure we'd win regardless!
i can't lie someone was cutting some onions when i started watching this
damn chef's always cutting onions when im watching slow motion replay of legendary plays to slow rock music

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec
watched it in my friends garage. the garage is 25' away from his house and fully insulated. his wife says she heard me yelling as she was rocking baby to sleep. hope it wasnt too profane, i kinda almost blacked out
Originally posted by NickV:
Was jumping up and down and screaming: YES YES YES YES F*** YES!!! Section 58 was basically falling over each other. awesome.

Same here. Section 53 was probably the loudest I've ever seen it.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Kinda like this :

This was me only in my living room. Both of my neighbors said they could hear me screaming the whole time. Haha, they know I love my 49ers football!
s**t, shouldn't have tried to leave so early
"It's about time"
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I didn't do anything, I was in total shock.
You and the Falcons fans. On their forum it was like "f**k yeah", "let's do this", "were gonna win", and then "oh WTF?", "Mother of God!" "f**k f**k f**k f**k"

What? They should be happy they lost, they need to root for the tank!
Was watching with my dad, my wife and my father in law. I was on the edge of the couch saying c'mon D step up... Then I saw the play unfolding and I saw bowman coming around and knew he had it but didn't know he could score. I jumped up and shouted "go baby go!!" And my wife was like..". Is that bowman? Yeah!!!" She is a 49er fan... Oh yeah.

Originally posted by jonesadrian:
i can't lie someone was cutting some onions when i started watching this
damn chef's always cutting onions when im watching slow motion replay of legendary plays to slow rock music

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

Holy crap, that is an epic video....damn onions
At first I thought it was Pat cuz they look like damn clones, but quickly realized Bowman (the "3" in #53 looked like a "2" for just a sec). Then I yelled at my TV "take that motherf**king Falcons, f**k you!"
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Holy crap, that is an epic video....damn onions

LOL@ Kassim Osgood running with him on the sidelines too
I jumped out of my bar stool and ran outside when i realized he was gone and went ape s**t in the parking lot.
My friends and I all jumped off the couch screaming "GO! GO! GOO! GOOO! GOOOOO! YEAAAA"
Share 49ersWebzone