LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was laying in bed watching the end, and chuckled as Bowman started back the other way... then let out a subdued sort of a primal "yeaaaaaaaahhhhh b*tches!" as he was running the last 20 yards.
Jumped behind the bar and through my arm around like I was a jockey whipping a horse.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Gooooooo!!!! Whoooooo!!!!

The Candlestick Magic Strikes Again!...for the last time.

What a finish.
I was real happy, but still pissed that it came down to that.
I was so pissed right before, cussing out the team for letting this happen...then he makes the pick and I jump up and start shouting "THANK YOU!"

I shout a lot during games

I live an apartment. My neighbors probably definitely hate me
I really think that played defined that this team is destined to win it all this year and there's no team that can get in our way.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Kinda like this :

• boast
  • Hella Fame
I scared the living s**t out of everyone in my house who wasnt watching. Its -15 outside, the house is buttoned up and I'm sure you could still hear me a block away. Not sure what I said but it was loud with screams and hoots. And the I know I said, "Holy s**t, that just happened while laughing madly." Throat still hurts.

I jumped to my feet and said "oh my God, he's gonna score"...to hear The "Stick" rockin' like that as Bowman ran for all he was worth was something to see. You'll seldom see Coach Harbaugh that excited, that pumped up, but that play was like a huge lightning bolt that propelled us to the playoffs.
Threw my girlfriend off my lap and onthe ground
Originally posted by boast:

Jean Claude...yaaaaayeah!
Jumped off the couch and assumed a jumping-monkey position about 3 feet from the TV, screaming the whole time. My wife just about passed out from laughing...

AND... kicked myself for the 100th time for not flying out to SF and getting a ticket for this game...
[ Edited by carioca49er on Dec 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I was laying in bed watching the end, and chuckled as Bowman started back the other way... then let out a subdued sort of a primal "yeaaaaaaaahhhhh b*tches!" as he was running the last 20 yards.

but he doesnt play for the chiefs
Share 49ersWebzone