There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

I'm a bit of an emotional guy on game day...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Then the usher asked you to sit down of course
I was just very sad at the moment, not fully concentrating, still in disbelief we lost the onside kick and could lose this game, the last game at candlestick, and be forced to win at Arizona or not make the playoffs. I was feeling disoriented and down.

And then that play that interception, it was a surreal moment, it was sort of like Montana to Taylor in 1988, the Super Bowl. That game I was also feeling similar--down 16-13 with 92 yards to go, a game I thought would be an easy Super Bowl victory.

Then the elation, did that really happen kind of feeling, am i dreaming, you know it is real, you feel good, happy, a shock to the system happiness. It is a great but weird feeling.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Let's say you were the short guy behind him trying to take a picture of the TD...and all you got was the back of this guy's 49er jacket?
Originally posted by kray28:

Let's say you were the short guy behind him trying to take a picture of the TD...and all you got was the back of this guy's 49er jacket?

At least it's a sweet jacket
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

If that's you,.....you're my hero. The window smash is excellent. Can't stop laughing
Originally posted by elguapo:
If that's you,.....you're my hero. The window smash is excellent. Can't stop laughing

That's obviously not me because he's an Eagles fan. And no, I didn't smash my window.

I'm referring more to the screaming and jumping.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:

this is the type of attitude that has people doing the wave and cheering during field goals

of course I'm 6-2 I would have jumped on that dudes back and been like
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I was happy.
I had some Hawks fans over (they cooked me enchiladas), so I wasn't happy to see the game going Atlanta's way that late.

I was cursing about how they're just marching the ball downfield, and that we're going to have to play the Cards for the playoff spot...

One Hawks fan yelled "Shut up dammit, the game isn't over yet!"

Immediately after, the pick occurred and my girl leapt into my arms. I almost wept, but would never in front of Hawks fans.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I went nucking futs...

When we lost to Carolina I picked up my TV and smashed it on the living room floor. Then went immediately to Wal-Mart and picked up a new 51 inch Samsung.